or Connect

Posts by why

Yup, it's really heated up.
Energy isn't just a subsidized dollar amount at the bottom of a letter. Sounds psychotic to most Americans when I say things like this, but to me I don't see the point in wasting energy and money by doing stupid stuff like eating a lot of food, sitting indoors, and then exercising (often inside on electrical equipment in air conditioning) to compensate -- and it's not like this isn't the norm.
Oh, I know. They had (and still have) a good team. But really, the 2010 final was silly. Considering all the nonsense that went on that game, if Spain had lost we would've been hearing something different (or at least less bombastic) for the past six years.
I think people that need constant air conditioning and can't take the heat should re-evaluate how they handle it. Most are fat or overly large (higher internal wattage, making them hotter), dress poorly (linen and certain cotton weaves work wonders), and are afraid of the tiniest amount of sweat (I see this a lot with women who need to paint their faces on). I hate the sterility of air conditioning more than anything else, and I'm talking less about the air itself than...
And the Aussie team wasn't very strong. Put the Italian ref from the Brazil-Mexico game in there and it would've been another Spanish shooting gallery. Getting a goal from an unavoidable handball on an indirect kick doesn't count as competency. Nobody would be saying Australia put up a good fight if they had lost 3-1 unless they're being generous with their pity.
I said four years ago that the Spanish team wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I still maintain they won 2010 by being the best at falling.
The better team won, so now everyone can go back to playing soccer instead of whatever the Australians were doing. Go Chile!
For the love of God...did the job description have blind and overzealous as desirable qualities?
This Algerian ref sucks. Any time someone starts to move the ball he stops the play as soon as any kind of contact is made and completely castrates the Dutch offense.
Oh no 80 degrees.