or Connect

Posts by why

(You knew it was coming.)
It's not that cookie-cutter, and I think you're seeing it from the viewpoint of a non-technical field and with a lack of information. This isn't a new email client. This is like vacuum tubes vs. transistors. They already know the benefits. I'm not the guy who's forcing them to change, I'm just the guy who's implementing the changes. I couldn't give a shit one way or another if they use the changes or not. If after I'm gone they decide to pull all the vacuum tubes out...
It's not really a new way to do things. It's just a matter of old people comfortable with old technology and don't want to use newer stuff that's kind of a necessity.
New job totally sucks. Only been at it for a week. Was hired to help get new systems in place and getting resistance from all sides. No authority to force it on people. Persona non grata. wat2do.
I learned that from Microsoft Bob.
The Wire is good for maybe a few episodes in the first two seasons or so. It goes from boring to decent to silly really fast.
This is the information age. It is the poor student who blames his teacher.
Just Googled it. Looks like he's just looking around. I don't get it.
1. Nominate Chris Brown for Grammy 2. Have awkward speech about no tolerance for domestic violence during Grammys
Yup, but that's all university prestige, not academics.