or Connect

Posts by why

Only by people who lack subtelty and taste.
Pears are superior to apples with which they are often judged.
You can use any surfactant, really. Dish soap, laundry detergent, whatever. Put some on the and rub in a decent amount of water so it foams up a bit...
Huh?
The utilitarian point of view is the only one that can be argued here, so more importantly, how many benefactors decided to cash in on the publicity and donate to ALS research which affects 12000 people annually instead of much more immediately curable and/or demographically dense disorders?
If you read it that way, then I can see why you'd think that.In my opinion, it's just not a good gin for more than martinis and gin long drinks.I like Tanqueray (and Beefeater) just fine, but Plymouth is preferred among what's commonly in bars here for negronis.
I think you're missing my point.Besides, charity tends to be a bit of zero sum game.
There isn't any Booker's gin, is there?(Yes, I was talking about Broker's).
My point isn't that it causes people to donate, it's that it shouldn't be the cause. That, and the bit about actually doing real work if you're not going to donate money.
I never said they would be. A lot of plaques, name changes, etc. are done in honor of the benefactor though.Moreso than dumping a bucket of ice water on your head. I think my point was very clear anyway, though.