or Connect

Posts by why

No real effort toward reducing the accent and learning the language as a mature adult. There are families with older siblings who retain accents while their younger teenage brothers completely lose them.Look at the number of native speakers who mispronounce the same words every day.
Gotta love how the last two pages are posts about how much the show has become a standard crowd-pleaser interlaced with posts about how great the last two episodes are.
My days are fine. They're even better when I get free entertainment here.
I knew the CEsspool would have some entertainment for me. Bravo.
After every episode? Uhh...
I don't hate Game of Thrones. It just has many issues. I particularly didn't like this episode.
Predictable and boring battle, shaky cam cinematography, nothing but ra! ra! good guys. Danaerys riding a dragon looked so laughable. Greyworm still lamest character ever and adds nothing. Jon ignores Sansa and does what Ramsey wants and it doesn't matter anyway. Jon looks at Sansa because of his brutality when hitting Ramsey and in the next scene he's brutally fed to dogs anyway (very much an audience-pleaser and out of character for the Starks).It was about as...
Predictably dumb.
What's with the cheesy horror movie gore and sound effects? It's always so at odds with the tone they're aiming for.
and arya learned what? how to play with sticks? dumb af