or Connect

Posts by Stone34

Ok these bulldogs are NOT the worst looking pair of shorts I've ever seen but they are no where as cool as real SURF Trunks.  Costa Rica is a surfing paradise, the majority of the guys will be wearing real Surf Trunks and for good reason.  And they all know someone wearing Surf Trunks is more into their culture, haha.  Ok maybe I'm getting a little too surfer about it.  But seriously...   If you like those Bulldogs which I think are $240... You will probably like these...
Finally something I can answer since I'm a surfer.  Do you mean swim trunks like a speedo for swimming laps in a pool or for chilling on the beach and swimming in the ocean?   As a guy... the only answer to me is REAL SURF TRUNKS.  Buy from a SURF Company... Quiksilver, Billabong, Rip Curl, Hurley, even Patagonia.  They are so much COOLER!!!!
Why would they say Hand Made if they were NOT?   If so ugly... can you suggest a nicer pair of slip ons???  
Hello,   So I bought a pair of Bruno Magli Raging shoes at the Nordstrom sale.  And on the website and on the shoes I saw on display at the store... in the insole it says...   Bruno Magli Hand Made In Italy   ZOOM in on the Birdseye view photo (the 2nd photo) and you'll see the insole where it says it: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/bruno-magli-raging-slip-on/2953850?origin=category&fashionColor=BLACK&resultback=166   But later when I got home and I was...
Any thoughts...   I've tried on alot of suits the past few weeks and even had one Made to Measure. From Brooks Brothers, Armani, Joseph Abboud, Z Zegna, Boss Black... And I even bought a Made to Measure Thick as Thieves suit which came out incredibly wrong beyond repair and unwearable but they were nice enough to REFUND my money.  The owner took my measurements in person so it was their fought. I was extremely disappointed because I was so looking forward to this...
Hey thanks again... here's the Joseph Abboud / Loro Piana suit.  What do y'all think???   http://www.bluefly.com/Joseph-Abboud-grey-super-110s-Loro-Piana-wool-2-button-suit-with-flat-front-pants/cat10028/317251601/detail.fly   I just ordered it and will have it next week.  I will compare it to the BB suit.  Right off the bat I'm NOT 100% on the Joseph Abboud / Loro Piana suit.  It looks good in the photo but now I realize it's a woven fabric and NOT sure I want that. ...
Yeah Steve you're right about how the BB suits don't say what mill house their fabric is from.  But when it comes to their SaxXon line they do.    It will be interesting to see how the lower end Loro Piana / Abboud matches up to the BB SaxXon??? If as you say it's pretty much equal then it will be all about the fit and which looks nicer.   Sounds like you have alot of BB suits so you must really like them.  What cut of BB do you get?  I'm getting 2 Regents sent in to...
  The SaxXon Wool is a very high end wool that I believe is exclusive to Brooks.  Check out the link and at the bottom there is a grey SaxXon video about the History of SaxXon Wool.  Click on it.  It's really interesting how it went from Royals in Europe, consequences of WWII on the sheep, and then how they ended up in...
Thank you... that's what I was afraid of about the Piana.  I wasn't planning on getting the Abboud suit but I just bought a Z Zenga suit from Nordstrom Online and the Grey turned out way too light so I'm returning it.  And Brooks is shipping in a SaxXon wool suit for me next week.  But today online I found the Abboud suit with the Loro Piana fabric in a Charcoal and thats the color I want.  So I'm gonna order the Abboud / Loro Piana and take it into Brooks Brothers and...
I think I've narrowed my search between 2 suits.  And it has alot to do with the Fabric...   Brooks Brothers SaxXon fabric  -vs- Joseph Abboud with Loro Piana fabric   Any thoughts?  I have heard that Loro Piana is supposed to be very luxurious.