or Connect

Posts by rekuso

Super late reply but you should definitely size up in the waist. I sized up 1 in the waist, which fit great as they run super skinny - but after a warm wash, they shrunk quite a bit. On another note, does anyone here have experience with W+H Westpoint Chinos? Would sizing up 1 in the waist be too baggy of a fit? I found a pair for a steal of a price but a little worried that they'll be too big.
Based in NYC, Paypal / meet-up ready Looking for any of the Converse x Hideout shoes in a size 7 And looking for the Uniqlo x Undercover leather jacket in a Small or Extra Small in Black  
bought this uniqlo long-sleeve crewneck awhile ago but it's been sitting in my closet. it's basically brand new, still has the tag and sticker attached. it was only tried on at the store. i'm just trying to get some of my money back. uniqlo long-sleeve crewneck sweater dark green (looks dark in the pic, but it's actually dark green. let me know if you want better pics) size small $25 shipped (with 4% or gift) within the US http://imgur.com/gqnxPTp,sp22p7P#0  
double thread, sorry mods.
bought this dqm trucker jacket for $118 a while back from their store in NY. pretty sweet jacket. it has two inner pockets, and 4 pockets on the outside (2 side pockets, and 2 chest pockets). every button on the coat is also embroidered with their logo.   the official colorway is called 'bronze-brown'. the color is most true in the first image in the imgur link. http://imgur.com/a/kwjaF#0   it's been worn 5 or so times. there isn't any flaws on it besides that it's...
looking for LVC saddleman's in a waist size of 27 or 28. located in NYC.
bu
bu
selling this after midnight leopard coach jacket in size small. it's been tried on only. the quality on this jacket is incredible. it features -a waterproof outer -warm leopard lining - leopard lined  pockets as well. i'm looking for about $200 + 4% fees shipped in the US. otherwise, expect to be charged $10 more if you're international. looking for trades in size S mostly, and vans x wtaps 003 black chukka's in size 7.5-8. email me at...