or Connect

Posts by al415

In celebration of having survived another East Coast summer, here's how I got through last winter:    
I've worn this jacket a couple of times now, so here is a bump and price reduction: $360 shipped conus.
I'll take it...
Any chance you could post some measurements? I often fall between small and medium in EG.
Such a great piece. I just tried on the last one at Nepenthes last night so I know the small won't work for me.
Is HR no more? Looks like nothing new since FW12.
As a fan of the books (comics?) I've enjoyed most of the first three seasons. This new season however, I think the show is pretty terrible. The characters have started making illogical choices that are not consistent with three seasons of character development. We are suddenly asked to accept spectacular coincidences, lazy telegraphing and horror movie cliches in place of what was previously some solid writing.
Hi, PM sent. 
I have a new, never worn, Nanamica field jacket that I bought at Bureau. It is a medium, green ripstop cotton and lined in gore-tex. I tried it on, decided it fit and removed the tags; but I've never worn it. I paid close to $1000 for it and my asking price here includes shipping (continental US). I've included a picture I found online, but it's the same jacket. Attached also is the size chart from OiPolloi's nanamica page. Thank you.
I've been wearing my cotton versions of the CPO shirts as Spring and Autumn jackets / overshirts for a couple of seasons now. The black in particular seems to be heavy enough to carry this off nicely. I really like the look of this year's CPO in wool. Another trip to Nepenthes might be in order soon.