or Connect

Posts by Lord Mulberry

Quite a few of my friends wear cravats but it's generally in winter and typically in paisley design.
I found my old Timex Watch the other day. Dad bought it for me in 1979 and I mislaid it for 30 years, totally forgot about it. Anyway, I found it the other week, wound it up and it still works and keeps remarkable time. You can say what you want about Timex watches but they're cheap and just keep going.  
You'll end up looking like your Mrs or Mum has bought clothes for you
What shade of charcoal suit, light or dark? I'd probably go for a blue tie because if your skin tone is reddish anyway, you'll be a raspberry. BTW forget the fashion, collar spread and all that bumf, you need to be ultra formal. You're a lawyer not a footballer's agent.
  Horrendous! It looks like they've been watching The Dawn Patrol, Blue Max or The Hindenburg or something. Some of the branded massed produced stuff is not too bad, but at the end of the day you're being dictated to with what to wear and I don't like that. I feel I should wear what i want to wear and not what someone says i should wear i.e. fashion.
I have the same problem, but mine close slightly more. I prefer derby lacing because it's not as obvious
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/madmen/madmen.tem  You just wouldn't would? Nearly Mod, but so far away. Pants
sounds a bit like the Kent tie knot http://www.tie-knots.org/how-to-tie-a-kent-necktie-knot.html
Don't forget to mention the Queen comes around for cucumber sandwiches and tea every Sunday afternoon .... better go, there's a knock at the door
Watch straps come in mm sizes, for example mine is 18mm. Sometimes watches that have a metal strap just don't look right with a leather one. It's all to do with the pin mountings, metal strapped watches tend to have beefier pin mountings and might look strange so it'll be trial and error I'm afraid. Where I live, cobblers tend to sell watch straps, worth a try?