or Connect

Posts by Lord Mulberry

I got it for my 13th birthday in 1979. I've just run a rule over it and the dial is in the region of 30mm but because the watch has a dome crystal it's difficult to measure. It might be 36mm from edge of casing to the other edge. It has more sentimental value than anything, so I pot a new strap on it.
  Charcoal is a neutral colour and comes in various shades. The only charcoal suit that I have is mid grey. With charcoal I'd go for blues, greens and blacks and purple*. I'd save the rusts, reds and browns for an olive suit, if you have one.  But of course it's just my opinion, though I've been dressing like this (paying attention to clothes) since 1980.   *Purple is probably one of the most versatile colours around and goes with most colours.
Quite a few of my friends wear cravats but it's generally in winter and typically in paisley design.
I found my old Timex Watch the other day. Dad bought it for me in 1979 and I mislaid it for 30 years, totally forgot about it. Anyway, I found it the other week, wound it up and it still works and keeps remarkable time. You can say what you want about Timex watches but they're cheap and just keep going.  
You'll end up looking like your Mrs or Mum has bought clothes for you
What shade of charcoal suit, light or dark? I'd probably go for a blue tie because if your skin tone is reddish anyway, you'll be a raspberry. BTW forget the fashion, collar spread and all that bumf, you need to be ultra formal. You're a lawyer not a footballer's agent.
  Horrendous! It looks like they've been watching The Dawn Patrol, Blue Max or The Hindenburg or something. Some of the branded massed produced stuff is not too bad, but at the end of the day you're being dictated to with what to wear and I don't like that. I feel I should wear what i want to wear and not what someone says i should wear i.e. fashion.
I have the same problem, but mine close slightly more. I prefer derby lacing because it's not as obvious
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/madmen/madmen.tem  You just wouldn't would? Nearly Mod, but so far away. Pants
sounds a bit like the Kent tie knot http://www.tie-knots.org/how-to-tie-a-kent-necktie-knot.html