or Connect

Posts by Lord Mulberry

If you like those style of boots, I wouldn't wear formal wear with them. Stick to jeans and chinos maybe with polo shirts, T or long sleeve (button down)
DNA groove for Italian styled suits. These are generally one-offs so they chances are you'll never get two the same. They don't do 2 button jackets but you can get a 3/2 role occasionally. http://www.dnagroove.it/en/prodotti.php?idcat=9&cat=man. These are well made for the money you spend.
I just googled the EG Galway boot to see what you're talking about. They look ok, but I'm not keen on dimpled leather myself. Personally I think Dr Martens take some beating on style, comfort and wear. A lot of people don't like Dr Martens but they are reasonably cheap and look good with almost everything. 
    It looks a little tight on the arms are legs to me, the sleeves especially just seem to ride up and hang there. Maybe the jecket leght is a little short too, but where I live the fashion is towards the sort at the momement.
I have one in a 1980s cut. I bought it used from a charity shop for a 1980s themed fancy dress party. I wore it with a round neck T shirt, sun glasses and rolled the sleeves up. I went has Sonny Crockett
Have some Dents with a wrist stud, wait .....   EDIT  
Can look good if you get the colours right, the puffed-up versions look better without a tie
I like this bronze colour  
  Yeah they do look a bit low set, I always feel the top button should be just about level with the breast pocket. The horizontal gap between the buttons buttons should be about 4.5 inches. Not sure about the peaked lapels though, people might mistake you for Norman Wisdom.
Not to worry, help is at hand. Whatever you want to do, the choice is up to you. The biggest piece of advice I could give you is not to rush out and buy everything all at once. Putting clothes together takes time and experience, it's not something you rush. Keep checking back on these forums, other Internet pages, magazines, TV, people in the street and see what they're wearing. Look at the cut of their clothes, look at their colour matching, look at the textures of...