or Connect

Posts by Lord Mulberry

Not sure what you mean. Largely the lapel size of the jacket dictates the width of the tie. i.e. wide lapels of the 1970s require a kipper tie. You wouldn't wear a skinny tie when the lapels of your jacket are reaching out towards your armpits.
Difficult question but I like the kent knot although the half winsor is good. I guess it all depends on the shirt collar type, high/low, collar spread, collar shape, pin, tab etc. I also consider the effect with the jacket lapels when tieing a knot.
I quite like them. They would look good with a linen suit, but that's about all I'd consider them for
A navy or dark blue polka dot for me. Maybe a dark blue/light blue and silver/white diagonal stripe
But still, Zegna make cloth for the big name designers so it'll be quality
First picture with a white shirt IMO
There's not much difference between Barkers and Loakes except styling ... and that is subjective. Both are decent quality for the cash you pay.
It depends on colour and texture of the tweed. If it's brownish I'd go with white/cream chinos of the like, brown/tan brogues and a shirt with light blue in it, might be large line checks or solid colour. I wouldn't wear a tie if it's a jacket only, maybe a suit, but I would go with a losely folded pocket square.
Not sure about the gret trousers if I'm honest, but jacket and shirt are cool. I'd probably go with white/cream trousers for that jacket shirt combo, especially if you have brown shoes/belt. I'd also consider shortening the jacket length by 2", I don't like to see jackets hang below the groin V, but perhaps it's just the way you are stood. The sleeve length looks ok.
I have a knee-length Crombie overcoat. It has slash pockets because I prefer them for ease of use rather flap pockets, although flap pockets look smarter IMO. There's usually a factory sale on in or around Leeds every spring/autumn. I've never been to one, but I wouldn't expect vast reductions. Nice coats though.