or Connect

Posts by Lord Mulberry

I had a TM lewin John Francomb pin through collar shirt that I loved. Infortunately my stomach didn't like it and I ripped the button hole leaning forward to tie my shoelaces ... gutted!
It depend on the spread of the collar and the thickness (chunky) of the tie
Not sure to be honest, perhaps the trousers are just a bit roomy in the seat?  Maybe the turn-ups are a bit long and stiff and the only place the trouser fold naturally is below the seat?  It may even be the type of cloth used, some just fold or hold straight better than others. It's difficult to tell without handling them. Nice suit BTW. I should also point out that with all the suits I've had made I've never been 100% satisfied although I have come close. I think it's...
Being a Mod I where suits everywhere except work. Most of them are made to measure or full on tailored suits, about 10 in all.
Like the patern and colour of the jacket Citan
My own personal opinion is that trousers should not roll over the shoes when stood up. The narrower the trouser bottom the shorter the trousers length will be due to the shape of the upper foot. I never wear trousers wider than 17 inches at the bottom and I like to show off my shoes so I wear my trousers short. I quite often have my trousers stepped about one inch. i.e. shorter at the front than at the back, the step adjusted vertically at the side seams. I'm quite sure...
Quite. You can't have a shirt fitted online; you can give them your measurements and all that but the chances are you're probably going to be disappointed with the fit when it arrives. If you're going to have anything tailored, do it person.  That way you can discuss adjustments and physically show what you want, it's much easier than to try and desribe things over the phone or by email.
It's not a bad fit, like the sleeve length. If I was going to alter it slightly, I would have it waisted, maybe from the side seam., maybe have the shoulders reduced too. If you want it vented, it all depends on how much rollback there is to play with on the seams.
Generally I wear a monkey jack or a harrington. Sometimes a denim jacket, but I never wear a denim jacket with jeans; it's either one or the other.
If I was going to wear a digital watch with a suit, it would be those of the older design type, you know the red crystal type where you have to push a button for it to light up? I'm not keen on those multifunctional digital watches that always display the time, turn into a scientific calculator and chime every 15 minutes.