or Connect

Posts by Nil

How the fuck do you miss your target 3 times (or 2, depending on if you buy the inept attempted murderer's story) when you're that close and have an AR-15 with optics? The autistic kid was wildly obese also, not like he's a small, moving target.
Michelle gave a pretty damn good speech.Warren sounds mildly medicated.
I doubt you'll find anyone who desires to defend Don Lemon over anything at all.
I imagine it discriminates against all those sissy upper middle class white kids with nut allergies.
I remember a case a few years back when an 80+ year old guy mistook his gas pedal for the break and plowed into a market in California. I believe quite a few people died from that one. Unfortunately it's depressingly easy to kill a large number of people with vehicles.And a French lawmaker told reporters that guns and grenades were found in the truck.
Well fuck. I can't say I'm looking forward to all the copycats that will inevitably follow this.
Early reports are the occupants of the truck, after plowing through the crowd, then exchanged gunfire with police.
All indications point to Pence getting the VP nod from Trump.
Are you saying 2 officers couldn't apprehend a man laid out flat on the ground and making weak gestures with his hands? Is the barrier so low for police that perhaps the tiniest amount of exertion is worth killing a man over?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/14/trigger-happy-or-well-trained-police-in-fresno-calif-release-video-of-dylan-noble-shooting/?tid=sm_fbFull video from multiple cops' body cams.I don't even believe the initial shots were warranted, a clearly suicidal man (him stating, "I fucking hate my life") with no visible weapon despite hiding his hands seems the perfect time to use a taser. He didn't pull his hands out quickly or make any threatening motions...