or Connect

Posts by Nil

If "I support free speech" isn't the extent of the statement, you know something ridiculous is going to follow. It's right there with "I'm not racist, but..." Just stop pretending.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-da-recommends-no-jail-time-ex-cop-peter-liang-article-1.2575264Seems fair to me. Who cares about the guy who was murdered for doing nothing but deciding to use the stairs anyway.
It's at 40% with 41 reviews so far.
I live in Minneapolis, one of the "hot beds" of Islamic extremism in America. If you add Al Shabaab to the list, unfortunately we have the ignominious reputation for sending the most Islamic fighters abroad. There aren't no go zones here, not even remotely. I actually frequent Somali-majority neighborhoods quite often as a few of my favorite bars are nearby, and they're perfectly fine.The US doesn't have anything close to the marginalization factor that is present in...
Ted Cruz: "We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized." Sure, Ted. Would someone like to inform him we don't have Muslim-majority ghettos like Molenbeek in America?
He also just said he'd move the US embassy to Jerusalem.
Wonder Woman's casting choice was one of my biggest reservations about this movie. Gal Gadot is incredibly attractive, but she's also very skinny and not athletic looking.
I don't see how it's not legal to assault Scott Stapp freely.
Remember the covers from DoFP? Those were awful also.
I lost it at the "I have reason to believe... that crime is afoot."