Posts by Nil

This season is shaping up for another Manning-Brady confrontation in the AFC Championships.
Nah. Suh acts up and does questionable shit a few times a season, but he knows people are watching him so he tries to be sneaky about it. Burfict just doesn't give a shit and will headhunt with his team's playoff hopes on the line. I'm confident Suh isn't dumb enough to make that mistake.
The guy is a great athlete, but he's a moron and easily the dirtiest player in the league right now. Why even try to knock Brown out at that point? The game is almost over, play it completely safe.
Burfict nailed Brown in the head unnecessarily. That was all on him, not the refs.
This game for those few minutes.
Your name on this petition should be just as bad to your employment prospects as being convicted of a violent felony.
https://twitter.com/kylor3ndear diarytoday hux and I took a quiz to find our hogwarts houseshe got slytherin I got hufflepuff the first time but it was a mistake— Emo Kylo Ren (@KyloR3n) December 25, 2015
How confident would you be against a world class fencer that had been shot in the stomach?
Don't forget Kylo Ren was shot in the stomach/hip by Chewie with his bowcaster. That thing was sending Stormtroopers flying like they were bowling pins. He wasn't in top form at all, as evidenced by all the blood leaking out of him during the initial moments of his confrontation with Finn and Rey.
I think the TIE Fighter game is my second favorite video game ever. First place still belongs to the original X-Com.