or Connect

Posts by Nil

In all fairness, the three seashells are rather opaque in function.
I sincerely apologize. I meant no offense. Some of my best friends are Wisconsinites! I shall repent by going on a fact finding tour of both inner city America and the cheese-soaked fields of Wisconsin.
The eagle iconography is clear Roman Empire cultural appropriation and the helmet design is arguably stolen from the Napoleonic French-era's cultural heritage.
I saw them last night in concert. It was excellent.
About half the money spent on tonight's four GOP contests spent by Rubio & his superpacs. May net him absolutely zero.— Steve Deace (@SteveDeaceShow) March 9, 2016 GOP Super PACs are coming up entirely empty this election cycle.
Congressmen's living arrangements in DC can be downright hilarious. I've read multiple accounts of them living together that make it seem like they're nothing but old frat boys.
Those are some nice LPs. I badly cut the pad on the ring finger on my left (fretting) hand by being an idiot and not practicing proper knife skills with my very sharp gyuto. Time to learn how to play the slide guitar for the next week or so I guess.
Muslim dictatorship aside, that doesn't stop him from being Hitler and/or Lenin.Though I am sort of surprised they didn't go for the more recognizable Stalin instead on that meme.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/crime/2016/03/05/jaywalking-video-maker-charged-contempt/81375300/Fucking pigs is right.
"The Right Stuff" is always an excellent choice.