or Connect

Posts by Nil

He also just said he'd move the US embassy to Jerusalem.
Wonder Woman's casting choice was one of my biggest reservations about this movie. Gal Gadot is incredibly attractive, but she's also very skinny and not athletic looking.
I don't see how it's not legal to assault Scott Stapp freely.
Remember the covers from DoFP? Those were awful also.
I lost it at the "I have reason to believe... that crime is afoot."
Supposedly, yes. Apparently the trips of DMT and 5-MeO are rather different. I've never taken the former so I can't say from personal experience.I did see/feel/envision oppressive beings in the K-hole though with directly led to my decision to cease experimentation with hallucinogens
No elves for me, but I did dissolve into a monochromatic dreamscape version of the universe, so there is that.
One of my first online purchases was for an analogue of DMT (5-MeO DMT) from a chemical supply warehouse. It was then I knew the true power of the Internet.
Not very feasible. There's all sorts of rules and regulations about being on the ballot in certain states. I know Texas specifically has a lot of onerous restrictions in place.
Jennifer Lawrence & Friends. Looks super CGIed but I also thought DoFP looked like steaming dog shit from the trailers, so I might have to withhold judgment on this.