or Connect

Posts by Nil

He's filthy foreigner.
Carolina isn't even the only team that has used baseball bats as props. That photo is from the Superbowl. And yes, the idea of a practice player going crazy and physically assaulting a player of the opposing team randomly is absolutely ridiculous.And like I told LawrenceMD, if there's evidence of homophobic slurs, fine those players. Those insults aren't right to sling at anyone. But we don't know Carter or Irvin's sources and I'm not taking OBJ's word on this.
Oh, I agree. If it's captured on audio/video which considering the huge amount of recording equipment, it probably should have been.I don't doubt there was plenty of threatening shit talking going on, anyone who has played football can attest to that, but to believe that a practice squad player was going to attack him with a baseball bat is laughable. Only one player on one team during that game tried to injure another player, and that was OBJ himself.
Were any of those claims substantiated? The only evidence is OBJ's own statements post-game after he acted like a petulant child and tried to deliberately injure another player which is far, far worse than calling someone a bad word. I don't find it unbelievable that they would use homophobic insults, they're football players after all, but unless it's captured on a mic I'm not taking that dickhead's words as fact.
It's early, but it's damn sure looking like it'll be Cam vs. Manning in the Superbowl.
I really enjoyed Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy due to the unique magic system if nothing else. And at least we know he's not going to dick tease us like that hobbit G.R.R. Martin and take years to put a book out.
I occasionally read the first few sentences before I realize what I'm doing. Very aspie MRA freakout.
Their Strategic Maple Syrup Reserves are important for all of humanity.
Started it up on a flight the other day. Solid introduction but that's as far as I've gotten so far.
She's always been this incoherent.