or Connect

Posts by Nil

RIP Romo's clavicle.
I bought Crystal. It's only 99 cents and works wonderfully.
It's the 45th anniversary of Jimi Hendrix's death. I know I'll be jamming out to one of his songs tonight.
Those are the two exact amps I was considering to replace my Twin. Of course, I haven't played either one yet so this is an uninformed opinion, but their reputation seems like they would be ideal. On the inexpensive side, I've actually heard really good things about the Pro Junior. Apparently Jeff Beck uses them.
Just sold my Fender Twin since it was ridiculously loud. Time to go buy something expensive and guitar related.
Starting base models at 16GB is pretty laughable also. As is charging $100 for every additional bump in memory. Memory is so cheap these days, there's no reason it should cost that much.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/08/jobs-if-you-see-a-stylus-or-a-task-manager-they-blew-it/"It's like we said on the iPad, if you see a stylus, they blew it." - Steve Jobs.
So when does the new iSurface come out?
If you're looking for a delay like the Timeline, check out the new Boss DD-500. It seems like a direct competitor to the TL while being $150 cheaper.
It's why Les Paul headstocks are known to break from a hard fall while straight headstocks like Fender don't.By biggest beef with the 2015 changes (beyond the increase in price for no reason other than fuck you), is that they gave you no choice. Except for the special models, every normal LP came with all the changes. It'd have been better if they used a model, say their aptly named Futura guitar, to test out new features and see which ones stick.