or Connect

Posts by Nil

So my crappy little Fender Squier 15 amp I acquired somehow in a drunken transaction finally died and I need a replacement bedroom amp. I have a Fender Twin also, but that lives downstairs where I have a bit more room. What's a fairly inexpensive yet quality (for the price) small amp?
My body is ready.
At this point I sort of hope GRRM is as big of a bastard as I think he is and he lets the White Walkers destroy Westeros. End GoT with a panoramic shot of all the main characters as zombies. You could even have headless Ned Stark back in the show. Fin.
There just aren't enough interesting plot lines left without Jon Snow. Tywin is gone, Stannis is gone, Jaime and Bronn turned into some stupid buddy cop adventure into pointless Dorne. We're left with Dany, who whines and only seems capable of making petulant faces, and unfortunately the Halfman is now with her so all his scenes will be tainted by her. Brienne avenged her love Renly, so she's done and even if not, eh. Arya might be interesting but her plot sort of...
GRRM is a bastard.
Garfield was a good Spidey, he wasn't what was wrong with those terrible movies.
Just picked up Homeworld Remastered and Hotline Miami 2. Now I'm wondering what other dozen games I'm liable to pick up during this sale that I'll rarely if ever play.
I got off work a little early so I'm about to watch this. Full movie at the link:
The boobs were alright I guess.