or Connect

Posts by Nil

At most you're going to get a "if the facts are as presented, it might be troubling," and then a complete ignoring of the case in any future arguments.
Their gluttonous exterior mirrors their inner moral rot and desire for power like their desire for fried foods.
My favorite new character. That ice grill is amazing.
Did you sleep through Dubya's Presidency? The media protects those in power, no matter the side.I still don't know how people view lying psychopaths like Cheney and Rumsfeld as anything but the scum they are.
Now England gets to Brexit the Euros. Terrible week for them.
Political punditry remains the one profession I know of where you can be wrong nearly 100% of the time and not only remain employed, but still be considered a serious, learned individual.
BREAKING: Sinn Fein says "British government has forfeited any mandate to represent economic or political interests of people in N Ireland"— Marc Mallett (@MarcMallett_UTV) June 24, 2016
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the main reasons I remember for the Scots to remain in the UK during their recent referendum is that they didn't want to end up leaving the EU. Must be a big kick in the nuts for them if this goes through.
87% chance of leaving right now. I didn't think it'd actually happen. Wow.
Jesus Christ that article was horrible. A 3-year old could fire an AR-15 without sustaining bruises from the recoil; it's one of the softest recoiling modern rifles out there.