or Connect

Posts by Nil

There's not enough bleach in the world to erase that image out of my mind.
To tell the truth, I know Spiderman is one of Marvel's biggest superheroes, but I've never particularly liked him. This makes me less excited for Civil War.
Bomani Jones, the guy who wore the Caucasians T-shirt, is one of the few people on ESPN that's actually entertaining.
The Norwegian that was raped and feels guilty for the plight of his rapist is apparently a politician. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490 If those are the type of people they elect, no wonder why they're having such difficulties now.
Yo we heard you like trailers so we put a trailer of your trailer of your trailer.
What are the chances a brokered convention leads to a split in the Republican Party? Parties have fallen and died off in the past, perhaps modern politics (and the media) will prevent this from happening, but it's not without precedence.
Iceland's Prime Minister is the first casualty of these revelations; he has resigned.
Patrick Lynch is a thug.
Cop shoots another cop. All over a $60 meth bust. Feel good news story of the day. I'm not surprised this happened in Albuquerque. The police there, as DOJ investigations have shown, are trigger happy maniacs.
Yikes. Extensive reshoots this late in the process doesn't bode well.