or Connect

Posts by Nil

I've been drinking to celebrate this improbable victory. Good ole Tony Romo. :lol
I hate Matt Flynn.
I'd rather discuss the the employment prospects of recent law school graduates than the latest shitty poster on SF. Jesus fucking Christ.
And this reminds me of when I was in early grade school and wanted a sports-related trash can for my room. Not knowing anything about sports due to my young age, I chose a UNLV Rebels one because I liked the logo. When my dad got home from work and saw it, he threw it outside and yelled that UNLV is a terrible school and it'd be shameful if I ever went there.
All I want to do this Christmas is buy my girlfriend vintage crazy Commes des Garcon pieces just to see how they look in person.
The one time I root for the Cowboys and those assholes let me down. Goddamnit.
It's been a full six weeks since he broke it. Considering we're still in hunt for the NFC North lead, something I'm completely surprised about, I think he has to. If we win out I think it's likely we'll get the title. I doubt the Lions' ability to win 3 in a row.
$1500 is actually cheaper than I thought they would be. I think I'm used to hearing the price for tickets on the secondary market. Still, if you manage to find yourself at the Superbowl and you have the gall to complain about being cold, STFU.
They look like Sketchers from the late-90's.
I care very little about the comforts of people who can afford Superbowl tickets.