or Connect

Posts by Nil

Were any of those claims substantiated? The only evidence is OBJ's own statements post-game after he acted like a petulant child and tried to deliberately injure another player which is far, far worse than calling someone a bad word. I don't find it unbelievable that they would use homophobic insults, they're football players after all, but unless it's captured on a mic I'm not taking that dickhead's words as fact.
It's early, but it's damn sure looking like it'll be Cam vs. Manning in the Superbowl.
I really enjoyed Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy due to the unique magic system if nothing else. And at least we know he's not going to dick tease us like that hobbit G.R.R. Martin and take years to put a book out.
I occasionally read the first few sentences before I realize what I'm doing. Very aspie MRA freakout.
Their Strategic Maple Syrup Reserves are important for all of humanity.
Started it up on a flight the other day. Solid introduction but that's as far as I've gotten so far.
She's always been this incoherent.
I don't see why, nothing he proposes is going to pass at this point.
Looks like something that belongs in the Pawnee City Hall.
.@megynkelly recently said that she can’t be wooed by Trump. She is so average in every way, who the hell wants to woo her!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 11, 2016