or Connect

Posts by Nil

Perot topped out at 19% of the popular vote in 1992. I think you're right that Bloomberg wouldn't even get close to that. I fail to see what his appeal would be to large swaths of the country. The electoral college is essentially rigged for a two party system. No way an independent ever wins the White House.
Me too. It's one of my favorite modern action series, minus the Matt Damon-less one that is. That one was terrible.
It honestly looked like a brain fart to me, that momentary freeze before he dove for it has all the hallmarks of one. Cam hasn't shied away from physical contact at any point of his career. His rushing stats speak for themselves in that arena. As for his press conference, the guy just lost the biggest game of his career. This is the pinnacle of what he's striven for since he first touched a football and he got entirely manhandled by the Broncos' D (props to Von Miller for...
XCOM 2 drops at midnight. I can't wait to tearfully mourn my favorite soldiers when they die after missing a 99% shot.
Repost from first page:
Gave up on the idea of Trump's wall already?
That Instagram post, no matter how shitty its supporters are, does have a point though. US history aside, the only other history we learned in school was about general European/Western civilization. It does make sense as obviously the majority of our common culture, government, and people are derived from that source, but it wasn't until much later in life that I recall learning anything about the histories of Asia, Latin America, Africa, etc.
He'll always have Carcetti from The Wire to cement his legacy.
Reports have O'Malley suspending his campaign tonight.
Cruz in the lead, Trump 2nd, and Rubio a very close third. . Looks like the reports on Cruz's GOTV efforts might just be true.