or Connect

Posts by Nil

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse/ He beat the shit out of his kid with a switch and even broke the skin. Pictures are in the link.
I know Westcomb was founded by former Arc'teryx designers. Not sure about any recent departures though.
I can't think of the last time I've even seen a Radioshack.
That nonchalant attitude after she drops makes it clear this isn't his first domestic abuse rodeo.
I got Sports Buff. Now I wonder if everyone here belongs to some sporting subgroup.
I haven't banged a 17-year old knowingly in quite a long time. When in doubt, Eason is usually the right answer.But I did accidentally sleep with a high school senior a few months before she graduated though about 4 years back. At this ethnic food area she approached me and we began talking. When I asked her what she did she said she was still in school, which I assumed meant college and which she clearly intentionally misled me on. One thing led to another and we banged a...
Not any that I'm liable for but I can't be held responsible for the numerous and lewd acts I may or may not have committed throughout the years. As I was almost always the photographer, absent a court order junk photography session, good luck trying to prove the dicktures are me though.
I saw the list of celebs and I have no idea who all but a handful of them are. I like how it all stems from those celebs having shitty passwords also, not any clever hacking scheme. I'm a nobody and even I use two factor authentication for anything private like that. Protip: if you're one of those social media loving types like most millennials, your security questions are a joke to guess. It's best to use something random. I remember for this one financial site when the...
Multiple concussions in a year must give you bonus points in your league.
I remember back when I smoked pot in high school how paranoid we would be about where we smoked. We'd find some out of the way street, alley, or country road to toke up and carefully stash everything if we saw someone coming. Now my friends that still smoke have no qualms about lighting up while casually strolling down the sidewalk during the middle of the day.