or Connect

Posts by Nil

To be fair, feminine products are a necessity for women and the argument could be made that they should fall under the same category as groceries, which are not taxed in most states.
Looks like no.
That's Minnesota Nice for you.
Ryan's defection this late in the game is sure to rile Trump's base. If Trump's alt right base is now a permanent part of the Republicans and I see no reason to suspect that they aren't, I wonder how cantankerous these people will still be in 2020 over Ryan's disavowal.
It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016 With the exception of cheating Bernie out of the nom the Dems have always proven to be far more loyal to each other than the Republicans!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 11, 2016 Disloyal R's are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win - I...
+1I thought it was crass but mundane locker room talk until he said he grabs women by the pussy and they let him since he's famous. That's over the line by any standard.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-scrambles-to-salvage-election-after-donald-trumps-latest-imbroglio-1475969203The Trump has been stumped.
There's already early voting in some states, so there's no possibility of there being a different person on the ballot.
Evan McMullin seems like a solid conservative choice. Of course, I'm not one, so I'm not going to vote for him. Just saying. Donald Trump should withdraw and Mike Pence should be our nominee effective immediately.— Senator John Thune (@SenJohnThune) October 8, 2016