or Connect

Posts by Nil

Jesus fucking Christ. I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
Found the DSL40 with a Creamback already in it from Sweetwater for a good price for a demo unit. It's on it's way here.
I've been on the hunt for a Marshall in the box pedal lately. I just played a friend's Marshall DSL40c with an upgraded speaker (Creamback I think), and well, looks like I'll just go for the amp instead. That's the sound I've been searching for so no reason to settle for half measures.
When I walk into a coffee shop and their regular coffee is a $5 ceramic pour over monstrosity, that establishment serves as a defacto wall and I know I need go no further into the neighborhood unless I want quinoa or free trade, gluten free clothes for a dog.I present to you, "The Crack Stacks."Predominately Somali residents in a neighborhood that's been dubbed Little Mogadishu.I frequently see bands at a music venue right next door. I've yet to encounter a sharia patrol...
That's not a good looking taco bowl.
I wonder if Trump takes public financing. He doesn't exactly have a robust fundraising operation in effect at the moment.
No. Of course they are, but it's at least in their job description to deal with such things.
I use it to measure the length of my penis to compare to others.
Too many armed morons thinking their CCW makes them cops. Defuse and deescalate is the name of the game.
I can't seem to find data on the crime rates in the Somali community, but my own feeling is probably higher than average, but less so than other domestic groups.