or Connect

Posts by Nil

Yup. I stopped watching season 3 for that very reason. My hate for Laurel only made the desire even stronger.
How many more terrible movies can Spider-Man survive before people lose interest in the franchise? I didn't even see the last two in the theater.
This looks terrible.
I've still never seen the entirety of III. I heard it's the best out of the prequels, but that's not much of an accomplishment. One of my most sincerest hopes is that someone at Disney eventually declares the prequels no longer canon, or even realizes how much many can be made with making Old Republic movies and just ignores them outright.
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/05/star-wars-force-awakens-photos#4 Adam Driver is indeed playing Kylo Ren. More at the link.
Why is handgun ammo raining from the sky when he is holding a rifle that shoots .223?
Nightcrawler looks softer than Charmin in those pictures. Why Fox insists on putting out such horrible images for their character reveals boggles my mind.
To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the surrender of the traitorous Army of Northern Virginia at Appomattox Court House earlier this month, I've been reading a host of books on the Civil War. James McPherson's "Battle Cry of Freedom" is what I'm on right now. It's excellent. Thoroughly worthy of it's Pulitzer.
I was thinking Joker looked like a generic metal band drummer.This confirms it.