or Connect

Posts by Nil

Subway is disgusting. Every single location I've been to smells like a hospital with a hefty dose of yeast.
He's not the next Brady, but at this point he's certainly better than RGIII.
All the moral outrage by these former degenerate cokeheads, meatheads, and alleged murderers is laughable.
RIP RGKnee. Shanahan ruined his career that first season.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse/ He beat the shit out of his kid with a switch and even broke the skin. Pictures are in the link.
I know Westcomb was founded by former Arc'teryx designers. Not sure about any recent departures though.
I can't think of the last time I've even seen a Radioshack.
That nonchalant attitude after she drops makes it clear this isn't his first domestic abuse rodeo.
I got Sports Buff. Now I wonder if everyone here belongs to some sporting subgroup.
I haven't banged a 17-year old knowingly in quite a long time. When in doubt, Eason is usually the right answer.But I did accidentally sleep with a high school senior a few months before she graduated though about 4 years back. At this ethnic food area she approached me and we began talking. When I asked her what she did she said she was still in school, which I assumed meant college and which she clearly intentionally misled me on. One thing led to another and we banged a...