or Connect

Posts by Nil

I think the game plan first half called for protecting Rodgers and planning on pocket passing being enough to win. At half time they realized it wouldn't cut it and risked his calf for more movement in the pocket.
He'll go down as one of the best regular season QBs ever.
I'd agree with that. I watched it a few months back and was rather bored by it all.
Just finished the second season of Peaky Blinders last night. It's a thoroughly fantastic show.
He's suspended from all team activities (including going to the game) for the week, so I'd assume so.
That cheap shot asshole Suh is suspended for 1 game.
If JJ doesn't get it, they should call it the Most Valuable Quarterback award. In today's game, the QB position will always be the most valuable on the team.
Suh is such a dirty piece of shit. But thumbs up to the Packers retaining their NFC North title. It'd just feel wrong with another team up there.
I used to drink it. I didn't get a bottle this year or last though. At this point, as much as I'm ashamed to admit it, I'd probably flip it with the ridiculous prices it gets on the secondary market. If it was my favorite bourbon I'd keep it, but it's not, so I'd have to take the money.