Posts by Nil

They got it completely wrong and thought the Kemper was the tube amp when A/Bed against two different amps. I followed along with them on the blind comparison and thought the Kemper sounded better in both tests also. It seems like for what you get, the $2k price tag isn't all that bad. Maybe sometime next year I might seriously consider one. Its certainly enough to make me hesitant to purchase another tube amp at the moment.
That's a nice amp. I've always felt like Marshall doesn't do enough low wattage heads. Speaking of amps though, has anyone tried a Kemper? This video has me very tempted.
I drop my phone far too much to not have a case on it. I'm not too concerned with screen cracks because for some reason I've never had one on my iPhone, but all my phones would have very worn and scratched bodies with no case.
I'm generally anti-NAS scotches, but one of my local spots lowered Talisker Storm down to $30. I couldn't pass it up at that price. Even if it's only average it's worth it.
http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/8/12852098/belkin-apple-iphone-7-plus-adapter-dongle-charge-music?utm_campaign=theverge&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter Another goddamn $40 dongle to solve the charging and headphones at the same time issue. Though not with the headphone jack, you'll need another dongle for your dongle for that.
The proprietary nature of the lightning port is what really bothers me about it. If they nixed the headphone port and the lightning port and just changed to a USB-C, I'd be more inclined to be okay with it. But now having to buy headphones that are incompatible with every other piece of hardware in existence bothers me greatly.
Ugh. I really want a Tele now.
The AirPods are a total fail for me. 5 hour battery life doesn't cut it for me. I use my headphones extensively while traveling and that often times takes longer than 5 hours. I'm not carrying multiple sets around. Plus if they really do feel like the standard Apple earbuds, I can't see buying them at all. Those don't fit me particularly well and the sound quality was always shit on them.
I've felt too bad due to Teddy's knee disintegration to make fun of my friends that are Vikings fans lately, but that's over now. Wtfffffff. Why would anyone do that? Hahaha
Bad scene. Bridgewater down in pocket grabbing left knee. Players freaked out, swearing and praying. Immobilized. Practice halted #Vikings— Brian Murphy (@murphPPress) August 30, 2016 I was 20 yards upfield on left sideline when Bridgewater dropped back. Didn't appear to be touched before he went down clutching left knee— Brian Murphy (@murphPPress) August 30, 2016 Yikes.