or Connect

Posts by Nil

BREAKING: Sinn Fein says "British government has forfeited any mandate to represent economic or political interests of people in N Ireland"— Marc Mallett (@MarcMallett_UTV) June 24, 2016
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the main reasons I remember for the Scots to remain in the UK during their recent referendum is that they didn't want to end up leaving the EU. Must be a big kick in the nuts for them if this goes through.
87% chance of leaving right now. I didn't think it'd actually happen. Wow.
Jesus Christ that article was horrible. A 3-year old could fire an AR-15 without sustaining bruises from the recoil; it's one of the softest recoiling modern rifles out there.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-orlando-nightclub-omar-mateen-profile-20160613-story.htmlIt's looking clear that he hated gays so much because he was closeted.
Just buy a stripped lower and deal with the rest later. That's the only part that's technically considered a firearm by the feds anyway. Even with an AR-15 ban, you'll be fine to complete your build at your continued molasses pace.
I feel like I've been hearing about this AR-15 of yours for years. You're telling me you haven't managed to cobble together one by now? You could have fabricated one by hand at this point with all the time you've taken deciding on parts.
Jesus fucking Christ. I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
Found the DSL40 with a Creamback already in it from Sweetwater for a good price for a demo unit. It's on it's way here.
I've been on the hunt for a Marshall in the box pedal lately. I just played a friend's Marshall DSL40c with an upgraded speaker (Creamback I think), and well, looks like I'll just go for the amp instead. That's the sound I've been searching for so no reason to settle for half measures.