Posts by Nil

I was very pleasantly surprised. I wondered how they could build a solid wood guitar with those specs at this price, but they somehow managed to.I dig old stuff also. The other guitar I was eyeing up was a late-60's Guild F20.
For awhile now I've wanted a small bodied acoustic for dinking around on the couch and messing around with alternative open tunings to get my white collar blues on. I originally was eyeing up a Martin 00-15m, but this popped up on Musician's Friend Stupid Deal of the Day for $200: the Recording King RP-10. Solid sitka spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, bone nut and saddle, rosewood bridge, scalloped X-bracing, 12 frets, standard scale length, and 1 3/4" nut. I...
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bingo. McCarthy has played scared in the playoffs ever since the Superbowl victory, though it seems like he's cured himself of that this year so far. He doesn't call a game with the killer instinct that Belichick displays.
I heard rumors for the Broncos. It'd fit with their MO.
The tetanus risk makes upper fret soloing sound so much sweeter.
^^^^^^ The new super delay pedal I've been looking at is the Source Audio Nemesis. Seems to do the tape delay thing well, though I've never played with a vintage EchoPlex so I'm not necessarily the best judge.
I can deal with a white Ancient One, but I'm not watching a movie about a white Major.
I'm into it.RIP my social life for quite awhile.
Great book. That's one of those after you read it, no matter how bad things get, you can always say, "well... at least I didn't live in the fourteenth century."
The whole not being able to use your headphones for both your iPhone and Mac is dumb. It's the same damn ecosystem, all the peripherals should work together.