or Connect

Posts by Nil

To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the surrender of the traitorous Army of Northern Virginia at Appomattox Court House earlier this month, I've been reading a host of books on the Civil War. James McPherson's "Battle Cry of Freedom" is what I'm on right now. It's excellent. Thoroughly worthy of it's Pulitzer.
I was thinking Joker looked like a generic metal band drummer.This confirms it.
Wrong.KotR I and II are two of my favorite video games ever. There's even a patch for II that restores a lot of the deleted content Obsidian didn't include in the original release due to encroaching deadlines.
It looks like the new ones helped out substantially with the first season, so it's not an entirely new production crew.
Excellent news about a second season.
Don't forget velociraptors also had feathers.Big Bird running around eating people doesn't play as well on film though.
Just learned they removed the 12 off the front of Elijah Craig. It still lists 12 years on the back in small lettering, but I can't help but think that this is a ploy to eventually phase out the age statement altogether.
I recently learned one of the most popular YouTube channels shows nothing but people opening up those novelty plastic eggs and showcasing the toys inside. I just saw a video of that that had 10 million views. I don't understand. Is it a sexual thing? Are people that bored? This might just be the most confused I've ever been.
One of the coolest things I've ever seen on film.