or Connect

Posts by rioni

Nice peacot. That's the one with the vintage buttons in the front? what was the final price after the discount?
Was in the RRL store in ATL and they have select pairs of RRL jeans @ 40% off. Mostly slim in light washes.
One of the better finds I've had in recent years. This is a stunning era vintage WW2 American Navy Peacoat in mint vintage condition. I purchased this thinking it was a size 38R and that is unfortunately not the case. The jacket was manufactured/distributed by the Navel Clothing Depot and I don't think the sailor got around to wearing this all that often. The servicemans name is written in old english writing inside the jacket (see pics) as well as the military issued...
Rent? no need for that thought it was a long shot getting these sold in the new b/s forum but I thought I'd give sf members a chance at these shoes.
Final drop, ebay tonight. I am amazed once again on the new b/s forum.
Selling a great pair of black captoes that are just abit too formal for my current job. These are G&G's beautiful G70 last in black calf. I purchased these directly from Bespoke England earlier this year for over $900. Shoes are in excellent condition only being worn a handful of times. However, there is a slight scuff on the top/front (captoe) of one of the shoes. The scuff is minor and very difficult to photograph. The shoes are tagged UK 8.5E which fits my 9D...
John Lobb Prestige in size US 8D Bidding at only $650 at the moment.
off to ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/160669320949?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413
Thanks guys, just updated the bottom picture with the shoe details. The Lanston and Woodcote are mine and I'm selling the 10.5E Philip II's and 7E Oakley's thought it was my one and only chance to do a group Lobb photo.
It's a Lobbathon. Top Row: (Left) Philip II Brown Museum Calf (Right) Lanston Pewter Museum Calf Bottom Row: (Left) Oakley Treacle Lord Calf (Right) Treacle Pewter Museum Calf