or Connect

Posts by rioni

If anyone feels like parting with their marlow wingtips in US 8.5D, please shoot me a pm
Checking interest for this before returning later today. I purchased this New w/o Tags from Saks earlier today and I don't think it's going to work out. Jacket is brand new but does not have store tages. This version has the suede clasps around the collar and sleeves. Original retail at Saks was $1000 and I am looking for 400 shipped. Please let me know today if possible if interested.
Checking interest for this before returning later today. I purchased this New w/o Tags from Saks earlier today and I don't think it's going to work out. Jacket is brand new but does not have store tages. This version has the suede clasps around the collar and sleeves. Original retail at Saks was $1000 and I am looking for 400 shipped. Please let me know today if possible if interested.
Thanks all. Leaning towards the dark brown captoe
Thanks Nam. I'm going to head over there tomorrow
I think I've narrowed it down to these three pair since they all have the required commandos. Which do you think would be the best pick? will be wearing with jeans primarily.
Does anyone have a current coupon code for UNIS?
Nice recommendation! does anyone know if these come with the commando sole as an option or if shoemart could install a different bottom?
Where would be the best place to purchase Alden Little Tank's Or Vintage Indy Boot? The online stores appear to be sold out unless I am missing something. On a side note, if anyone is selling either of these in size US 9D, please shoot me a pm
Also trying to figure out what shoes to take to Europe for my next trip in a few months. I've typically taken desert boots/casual shoes but thinking about picking up a pair of Alden boots.