or Connect

Posts by rioni

Selling a few new pair of Alden shoes made for Brooks Brothers. The shoes are marked for no returns but are both retail/factory firsts. Shipping to the US only at this time 2. Alden Brown Calf Bluchers for Brooks Brothers. Tagged size 9D and I believe these are on the M58 last. Shoes are new but have a few scratches on the top that should buff out after first polishing. Tagged retail is $438 and I'm looking for only $145 shipped. 1. Alden Shell Cordovan...
Purchased from another forum member and they are unfortunately too small. These are size 8.5D on the Grant last and they fit true to size 8.5D. Boots were advertised as worn twice by the previous member and are in excellent condition. Included are the boots, bags and box and shipping to CONUS only at this time. TOBACCO OILED NUBUCK GRANT LAST COMMANDO SOLE STYLE # 40705 Size 8.5 D
Sorry about that. I think I found it on images.google
Now that winter is almost over, if anyone is considering selling some longwings/bluchers or walkers with commando soles in size US 9D, shoot me a pm They are needed for a trip in a few weeks.
I'd take a 335 over the coats. Welcome back!
Do not buy either for those. Use the search feature to find out what to buy. I'd personally be looking at RRL on the B&S and/or ebay for around 100.
Mabitex and Brooks Brothers Milano in size 33/34 waist at good starting price.
Factory error. They have identical markings inside each shoe.
Indeed. They were sold as seconds (with a savings of $200) and listed as Barrie last shoes. I only discovered that was not the case after I received them.
Thanks for the response. I guess I'm confused on how they can both be on the modified last yet look and fit so differently? The shoe on the top fits very narrow and looks like the pictures of the modified last while the bottom shoe (as pictured) looks and fits much more wide.