or Connect

Posts by rioni

I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret selling these but trying to fund another purchase. The shoes are very soft chocolate suede wingtips for the Borrelli Luxury Vintage collection. Original retail was $900 and included is the box, bags and shoes (trees not included). Wear is very minimal and I've worn these 5 times if that. They fit true to size 9D and are tagged UK/EU 8. Looking for a quick sale a $275 shipped.
I've used both in the past and have been happy more or less with the results. I have some inexpensive items I don't want to pay a premium for alteration though. Is Neil at Sid or somewhere else?
Necro. Looking for someone outside of mario/sid for cheap alterations ITP. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I was thinking about trying hong kong on Buford but not so sure.
Never had luck with that in ATL.
If anyone picked up a pair of Marlow Wingtip's that fit true to size 9D and they aren't working out, shoot me a pm
Did you buy a pair of Marlow Wingtip's from the Polo sale and they didn't work out? Do the shoes fit true to size 9D? I'll take um!
price drop
Up for sale is a stunning NWT sportcoat from Brunello Cucinelli. This sportcoat would make a great addition to anyones fall/winter wardrobe and looks stunning with grey or blue pants. The fabric is grey herringbone with a very slight brownish stripe. The jacket is tagged 100% wool but has the feel of cashmere, mid-weight, 3 button - 2 roll, dual vented, half lined, ticket pocket, real (naturalmente) horn buttons and non-functioning sleeves/buttons. Asking $545 shipped...
2-3 pair of crocs get the job done it just about every environment. Just no black please!
Lots of mixed reviews on this one