or Connect

Posts by rioni

BB Fitzgerald gets the vote from me. Nothing fits me better off the rack.
Does anyone know when the next sale is typically? Black Friday?
These are sold.
I hit it @ 40R. Very nice jacket!
If you had just waited three more years you could have bumped a 10 year old thread. You need more patience!
C
I recently received a Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald sportcoat and couldn't be any happier with the off the rack fit. Does anyone know when BB typically has sales on these or other places (other than ebay/fs forum) where these can be found at a discount?
Cheap Cucinelli sportcoat for the 40R masses.
Selling off a few shirts that no longer fit. The first two are TM Lewin Slim Fit and are new with tags. Both of the Lewin shirts fit slim, have the higher end fabric (retail $145+), button cuff on the check shirt/french cuff on the stripe shirt and have no front pocket. The Brooks Brothers shirt was purchased at the factory outlet in NC and never worn. It is the standard/full cut with front pocket and tagged 16-34 (although the sleeves fit closer to a 33.5 and the...
Price Drop. Lots of interest but still available. Several questions on the fit and pattern. I'd say the fit is on the slim side and the weight of the coat is a bit heavier. The stripe is very subtle and hard to detect unless standing right next to the coat. I'll be returning this over the weekend if unsold.