or Connect

Posts by rioni

I just remeasured and it's 21" updated.
Thanks. Measurements up
575 shipped? final drop
price drop
I'm sure I'm going to regret this someday but I've decided to sell a beautiful NWOT Brioni Sportcoat I have not been able to wear. I purchased this last year new and had the sleeves altered. Unfortunately, I've put on some weight and it no longer fits. This Sportcoat is made of 100% cashmere, is two button, dual vent and would be an office staple. The tagged size is 41 but the cut "Millennio" fits on the slim side and this fit perfectly when I was around a 41R. This...
Not 100% sure what last these are on. Sorry.
Selling a unworn pair of Alden for Brooks Brothers brown captoe derbys . These were a store model and have a few light scratches and shop wear associated with being handled in the store and are marked for no return. Original tagged retail was $438. I am a US 9D and these fit abit tight on me and should work perfectly for a true US 9C or US 8.5D. Shipping to the US only at this time. $175 shipped.
They are around a US 9.5D. Amazing how the b/s forum just never recovered after being changed to the new format last year. These would have been gone in minutes in years past. Good news for buyers I suppose.
great deal. wish they were my size
Captoes sold and price drop on the second pair. US only please.