or Connect

Posts by rioni

price drop
I'm sure I'm going to regret this someday but I've decided to sell a beautiful NWOT Brioni Sportcoat I have not been able to wear. I purchased this last year new and had the sleeves altered. Unfortunately, I've put on some weight and it no longer fits. This Sportcoat is made of 100% cashmere, is two button, dual vent and would be an office staple. The tagged size is 41 but the cut "Millennio" fits on the slim side and this fit perfectly when I was around a 41R. This...
Not 100% sure what last these are on. Sorry.
Selling a unworn pair of Alden for Brooks Brothers brown captoe derbys . These were a store model and have a few light scratches and shop wear associated with being handled in the store and are marked for no return. Original tagged retail was $438. I am a US 9D and these fit abit tight on me and should work perfectly for a true US 9C or US 8.5D. Shipping to the US only at this time. $175 shipped.
They are around a US 9.5D. Amazing how the b/s forum just never recovered after being changed to the new format last year. These would have been gone in minutes in years past. Good news for buyers I suppose.
great deal. wish they were my size
Captoes sold and price drop on the second pair. US only please.
Selling a few new pair of Alden shoes made for Brooks Brothers. The shoes are marked for no returns but are both retail/factory firsts. Shipping to the US only at this time 2. Alden Brown Calf Bluchers for Brooks Brothers. Tagged size 9D and I believe these are on the M58 last. Shoes are new but have a few scratches on the top that should buff out after first polishing. Tagged retail is $438 and I'm looking for only $145 shipped. 1. Alden Shell Cordovan...
Purchased from another forum member and they are unfortunately too small. These are size 8.5D on the Grant last and they fit true to size 8.5D. Boots were advertised as worn twice by the previous member and are in excellent condition. Included are the boots, bags and box and shipping to CONUS only at this time. TOBACCO OILED NUBUCK GRANT LAST COMMANDO SOLE STYLE # 40705 Size 8.5 D
Sorry about that. I think I found it on images.google