or Connect

Posts by ASpec818

I think the 256 is more suitable for my daily needs. Does filson warranty new bags purchased on eBay? I can pretty much get the same deal on eBay from the current brooks brothers sale, but I'd have to purchase additional items to bring the total up to $300 to get the discount. If filson warrants eBay purchases, I'm just going to get it on eBay.
Is this the 257? Why's it $45 cheaper than the $345 msrp? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/FilsonĀ®-Twill-Computer-Briefcase-Bag/UL00050,default,pd.html
Also deciding between the highly debated 256 vs 257. I want a bag I can use everyday for work. Can the 256 fit a small lunch in there? Maybe with a small Tupperware about 6" diameter. I don't really carry too much other things on the daily, except for a 15" laptop Once a week or so.
I'm deciding between the filson medium travel bag and medium duffel. I'm leaning towards the medium travel bag because the medium duffel seems too big, especially since I'm only 5'4. The medium travel bag seems like it will carry sufficient items on a trip.
The tees are only slightly longer than the hoodie. They'd look fine layered but might be slightly too long for your frame if worn alone.
Does uniqlo have any non slim ocbd or short sleeve button ups? I fit their non slim xs pretty well but their xs slims are too tight.
Is there any difference between the Diemme Marostica Low and Veneto besides the metal lace hooks? I'm deciding between these two for an all black pair. Which one would you get?
With the warm weather coming, do ppl rock the JE elongated tanks with shorts? I wonder how that would look
no, thanks for the info! it helped when i found a few to actually try on. i got a weird upper body shape
Tried on a small today and the arms were tight as hell on me. No way I could've fit into an xs even at 138lbs and 5'4. Tried on a medium and it felt more relaxed and comfortable but felt like the sweatshirt was slightly too long. Ended up picking up the small grey villain in hopes that the arm sleeves would loosen up with wear.Ā