or Connect

Posts by ASpec818

Those new shoes look clean. Hope sizing is more straightforward and Tts than CP sizing. How are returns going to work for shoes?
This thread is dead
The best cut trousers I own are the rogue territory rk trousers hands down. Although I think this cut has been discontinued recently. They fit really slim and gave a nice taper.
Not filling pieces. I find their designs too "busy" and not minimalistic at all.
Selling an authentic Jack Spade waxwear backpack in the chocolate. Bought this brand new direct from Jack Spade a few months ago. I used this very sparingly to the office. I bought a messenger type bag for the office instead. Selling for $140 + ship.   Tough waxed canvas shapes a heavy-duty backpack in a compact frame for convenience and versatility. Two-way zip-around closure. Top carry handle; adjustable shoulder straps. Exterior zip pockets. Interior wall...
anyone ever stretch the width of your leather sneaks? bought a new pair of etq's but my left two toes are hitting the corner of the shoes. is it possible to just stretch that particular area? the big toe side is plenty roomy. i imagine if you use a stretcher (or goto a cobbler), they would need to stretch the total width on both sides.
U wanna look like you wearing a dress? Lol
truee
The 70256 is not wide enough for my needs and doesn't fit my body shape. I'm probably going to look for another bag more ergo friendly. And why da heck is the shoulder strap that long?? If anyone wants the 70256 tan for $200 lmk. Brand new with tags still in plastic wrap.
Regular. The slim fit has an extra tag that says slim on it.