or Connect

Posts by ASpec818

There are sales here and there. My local boutiques had them on sale last year and also tres bien runs sales once or twice a year if I'm not mistaken.
It's supposed to officially release on the 12th. Looks great. I might get a pair. Kinda wish it was a little more minimalistic without the branding on the heel, but still a great spring summer shoe.Btw, anyone know where I can get a pair of the Moto's in size 7? Can only find 8+.http://www.converse.com/regular/jack-purcell-moto-jacket-mid/146819C_080.html
Any plans to produce the sneakers in smaller sizes? I fit about a 7.5 in nikes and 6.5 in dress shoes.
I don't think there are PNS in black. I was looking for a pair back then. They only had them in ps.
I would like to know this too. 
Are the tournaments shorter in length and wider compared to the Achilles?
Is this thread still active? I was looking for my first pair of common projects. I'm a 7-7.5 in nikes and I tried on a sz 39 CP and it was too long. Will sizing down to 38 be too small? Any current sales for smaller sizes? I know 38's are hard to come by.
Any common projects sales? Been looking for a simple pair in smaller sizes.
Quick question on sizing. I'm looking to purchase a pair of Jack Purcell Mids. How do they compare to Converse chucks? I wear size a 6 - 6.5 in Converse Chucks and 7- 7.5 in Nikes. Will a size 7 fit?
They have different ways of measuring. Check the fit guide in rogue territory's website and follow that.