or Connect

Posts by ASpec818

Does apc offer black PNS? I don't really see black around.
Yes these are the petit new standard. I'm loving the fit even more after a few wears, but the waist def stretched out.
I'm loving the new fit of the Innovator pants by Express. It's their slimmest fit in their line of pants and they work well with my leg shape. However, these wrinkle a little too easily. I'm looking for some alternative pants that offer a similar fit. Any ideas? 
Forsome reason, I noticed in a lot of apc fit pics, the bottom rear pockets protrude and there is a little fold that forms in that area. The PNS pair that I have does the same thing
Looks fine to me. What height are you and what's your natural waist size?
Never go bootcut. Slim would be the best fit. Apc petit new standards are of high quality.
[/IMG][/IMg] Sized down 1 to 27
Are there any lighter alternatives to red wing boots? I like the classic style with the white sole but find that they're too heavy for my daily use.
Bout 5'5 138 lbs athletic/stocky build
In comparison to say, Naked and Famous or APC, how does Banana Republic selvedge denim fare? They're only slightly more expensive than the Unbranded selvedge denim. I know they're mass produced from a big box company and they don't specialize in denim, but wanted some feedback before I count em out.   http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=91449&vid=1&pid=406308002#reviewSummaryAnchor