or Connect

Posts by ASpec818

looks great on you. What's your height if you don't mind me asking?
I'm looking for some light wash denim. Can anyone comment on the softness of the Cast 2 jeans in the Coast wash? After wearing denim with stretch for years, I don't know if I can go back to non stretch.  
Sorry for another Chelsea sizing question. I usually wear 7-7.5 in sneakers and 6.5 in dress shoes. I have short but wide feet. 39 Achilles were too long and the 38 length was ok but too narrow, with my pinky toes getting smashed. What size should I go for in the Chelsea boots, or should I stay away altogether? I'm reading they're even more narrow than the Achilles?
@JohnElliot any word on Cast 2 restock? Looking for the spring wash in a 28.
that a u-neck Mr Buff?
Would like a charcoal or midnight flash dual zip
dammit. And I was walking by those 2 brick and mortars everyday when I was in Amsterdam too lol. Missed opportunity.
No idea. I even emailed ss and the reps don't even know. I bet that means it's going to be delayed again.
I am patiently waiting for the SF Suitsupply to open to buy a mtm suit. Prices start at $1049. However I just got back from Amsterdam and had a Suitsupply down the block from my hotel. I didn't even think to purchase a suit there. I went on their website and it shows prices start at €469 for a mtm which converts to $534! Did I royally screw up? Lol
dude.