or Connect

Posts by charliebrown2

No effect when I tried brushed vigorously.  I'll try conditioning it to hopefully moistened it up a bit, but is there any advice on how to get rid of the water mark in the center vamp? So during my last polish, my routine was: 1) wiped and brushed dust/debris 2) condition/cleaner, let dry, brush 3) AE premium polish, let dry, brush.  At the end everything looked fine and even colored, but once I wore them, the crease area started looking like it looks now where there's...
Can you guys tell me whats up with the cracking/discoloration of where the toe creases are? Is it excess polish? Water/salt damage? Also, to please provide a remdy? Thanks.
I allowed ~ 30minutes for the conditioner/cleaner and the polish to dry before brushing, respectively. Was that long enough?Just did that routine once recently. But overall i think I've done it 2 or 3 times over the course of 2+ years or so (wear maybe 2 or 3 times a month)
Can someone help? i did an amateur job at polishing my walnut strands and these were the results. Note where the creasing occurs...whats up with that? Is it excess polish that i havent removed? I hear saphir is golden for removing old polish? Or is it that i didnt wait long enough for the polish to dry enough so it cracked? my simple routine was wipe clean, brush clean, conditioner/cleaner, brush, AE walnut polish in a tube, brush. Thanks
Whats the best way to take off excess or factory drenched polish?
Can someone comment on the difference between the blue line and the purple line? There's a blue napoli in both lines with a $100 differenece in price. Wondering if the line difference is worth the $100.
You can return after 4 months of wear (twice per week)? What do you even say?
shoe trees for pics brah
I don't have any bourbon nor did I ever have a huge want for them. But I figure they're close enough to my chocolates that I should go with walnut for the range. Thanks Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I already have the chocolate daltons. With the walnut and bourbon available...walnut is the easy call right? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk