or Connect

Posts by charliebrown2

Breaking out the Chili Carlyle. These are going to be my new favorites.
Any size difference between the 565 and the 108 last?  Thanks.
When sorting by price (from low to high) on the Shoe Bank website, is there any significance to the shoes listed at the end without pictures?    I guess some of the models really are just missing pictures.  But I also saw a pair of Randolph listed for $147 at the bottom without pictures and at the same time saw the Randolph listed for $299 above with pictures.  Does anyone know if there's a meaning behind this?  Failed MTO maybe?
Am I the only one that finds the Amok somewhat uncomfortable?  The upper is fine and all, but I feel the sole is very "flat".  After long wear, the bottom part of my feet does hurt a bit.
Although closed gap is preferred, it shouldn't trump comfort.  If those shoes are comfortable now, just live with the gap.  Don't sacrifice comfort for closed gap.
Thanks. I only have 1 pair of chili, so id hate to buy some cream and polish just for that.
I have the Chili LaSalle that I'm looking to clean up, but I don't have any chili cream or polish.  Has anyone had success using a more common alternative polish/wax with success?
Whats the general consensus on the tiger stripes that appear on 2nds? Do they eventually even out over time and polish? Just received a pair that has them.
Does anyone know if the bleecker street chili listed on the shoe bank site = "Bob's chili"?
Any addition info on this? Considering those boots right now.