or Connect

Posts by smilelouis

HELP! how to take care of Allen Edmonds Black Hills? they are kind of waxy leather. should i use the nornal premium shoe shine?
i personally think you should get an exchange even if they are factory seconds.
i cannot see it clearly, but is there a crack in the rubber stack heel? if it is a crack, i think you should ask for an exchange.
question: how to take care of Allen Edmonds Black Hills? they are kind of waxy leather. should i use the nornal premium shoe shine?
i have to say they do have a good taste to have AE shoes in their list!
my question is why they make replica of AE! if they make the replica of gucci or ferrogamo, i understand. but AE after all is a small name brand. why bother? i think you have to spend a lot to make the shoe molds and other stuff to copy other brands. 
came across this website selling AE shoes. are they authentic? http://www.highquality-replica-louisvuitton.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=allen+edmonds&x=21&y=1
good info.
Don't be perplexed! From 15t to 28th, it is the memorial day sale, everything in the shoe bank is 15-45% off. the regular price for BB Strand, fifth Ave and Park ave is $199, and after 15% off it comes to %169. btw i bought BB Strand and fifth Ave for this price. AE strand walnut is $259 and after discount is $199. 
You did not miss the sale. Call ae shoe bank .......