or Connect

Posts by rbnman

To add, I received a refund for a jacket mid last year but it did not come from the TOJ paypal account, which i originally sent payment to. Refund (or money received) came from some other paypal account. Seemed to have been from someone based in australia and TOJ confirmed that it was my refund.
i'm still waiting on a response from Drew re: July 31 2013 order - black calf DR (unreleased version as shown in electric blue colour). Contacted him last week and bumped it yesterday.
we're all headed up shits creek without a paddle
So if my july 2013 order isn't amongst the heap that you have, then I have to keep waiting until you have cleared them? Is manufacturing continuing on the side or is everything on hold until the heap is cleared?
what was your order date? 
We can settle this by diniro measuring his Junya jacket and then comparing against the sf x vanson when size charts come out.
Toj fit is only good as the measurements you provide them. Their manufacturing of jackets is also quite inconsistent. Just look at the gallery closely. Their 2013 dr collar sizes vary from customer to customer. Some customers have massive collars which I think is wrong. the wool ma-1 modelled by Drew has a full placket and then gets changed to start 2 inches lower from top collar. The channel quilt on bcdr from the collar to shoulder should lay horizontal and then run...
Looking forward to it   New detailed photos would also be appreciated, hopefully one with the Japanese floral lining so we can see how the concept turns out.  
@impolyt_one, I'll send an email later today with alias details but for the time being, please search for my July 2013 order under the name 'Robin R' My july 2013 order is outstanding. As per the above please advise why it has been held as it has been 621 days.  I have yet to provide measurements for my December 2013 order, which is a womens BCDR as my wife was going through weight changes due to pregnancy. I will get these to you shortly.  My July 2013 order details are...
Will detailed measurements include the in between sizes such as SM & ML?