or Connect

Posts by rbnman

What are the prices for womens jackets? They were cheaper back in the day. As there is no stock size chart for womens jackets, they would have to be MTM but would the charge apply to them in that case?
Whats the difference between @closer21 and the journalist on this thread asking for volunteers to go on record. Aren't they both matey boys with DK? 
front sleeve zips makes that jacket next level! Now where is that 2013DR with front zips????
I would like to get on the wait list for dr3 (dr2013). Was expecting it last week. Will you be releasing this week?
 A thorough review would be appreciated. I think the term quality should not be limited to just leather (the material used) but also the cut, making and styling of jacket (tailoring aspect)- quality of leather (thickness, supple or toughness if calf, veins/wrinkles, colour, etc)- quality of manufacture/tailoring (measurements and specs received as ordered, proportionate zipper placements, lapel cut and sizing proportions in respect to DR's - not much an issue with DR1 or...
Charly, could we see a sample jacket in this new calf leather? 
Great jacket. I see it is a sz ML. It would be great if you could provide some feedback on fit in particular chest and shoulders and your chest measurement.Thanks in advance.
 Cheers champ. i've now started noticing that most of my suits are 'spalla cadente morbida'. So Charly, when you release the DR2013 (Falcon DR3 perhaps), please confirm in the specs if it will be set in sleeve or like a shirt sleeve.Also back in the heyday, womens jackets were priced lower. Please confirm prices for womens sizes. Ta
 agreed on both accounts - heavy calf/horse ma-1 with full placket would be superb! On the zipper front, aluminium teeth and excella options would be great additions and then just leave as that. I don't think the mens jackets need excella but womens jackets with the bling that excella provides would compliment it well. 
Eagerly awaiting 2013 DR or electric blue DR which I posted earlier (similar to lewis cyclone).  In anticipation of them can you help confirm how the shoulders will be made on these. The DR1 shoulder seam pops up a bit as it joins to the body of the jacket, where as the 2013 DR and the electric blue DR shoulder joins a bit more flush with a light bordering design. Some may consider it a small detail but I personally prefer how the shoulder joins on the 2013/electric blue...