or Connect

Posts by rbnman

Vein's / Stretch Marks seem to pass Falcon's stringent leather selection process.
And rear facing zips ūüėú
heres hoping for:- spalla camicia (shirt sleeve) tailoring- epaulettes as optional- refined and proportionate collar/lapels 
With zippers now being placed at front of sleeves, I think removing the banding on the cuff would be better on all jackets
 Thanks Dan. The bottom part of the lapel starting too early and Epaulettes sticking up has the largest impact to aesthetics IMO which I trust you are addressing.Looking forward to seeing the belted DR sample and i appreciate the specs have not been disclosed, but should it feature shoulder epaulettes, would you mind making them as optional? Thanks
Thanks for the assurance Dan on leather quality.  Are you able to provide any similar assurances on the cutting and tailoring of garment?  For example using the upcoming belted DR, variances between jackets are noticeable 1. epaulettes not sitting flush 2. top part of lapel cut inconsistently. 1st pic shows top lapels pointing downwards. 2nd pic (which i prefer) shows it lining up straight across.   3. Bottom section of lapel starting way to early, making it huge as shown...
If anyone wants to treat their better halves, hit me up if you are keen for a 1 of 1  womens Lamb MDR sz US 2/4 - UK6/8     http://www.styleforum.net/t/509637/womens-temple-of-jawnz-toj-falcon-garments-mdr-black-lamb-silver-hardware-sz-us-2-or-4-bespoke-one-off-design  
Womens Black Lamb double rider   Description: This is a one off piece, exceptionally rare jacket. Black Lamb double rider. Based on the 'MDR' model. Specs as follows: > 4 snaps on collar > no banding on waist and sleeves > scallop hem like 2010DR > no shoulder gussets > Back has one middle seam with no panelling   Condition: As new / excellent 9/10. Light creasing around elbows which is expected.   Payment options: Paypal / cash on collection / bank deposit Price...
FS AS NEW TOJ1 2011 sz 50 with 48 lengths (fits small, like a sz 48) - All black outer with digital camo inner. PM ME if interested