or Connect

Posts by rbnman

@diniro another favour to ask. Could you measure the chest and waist hem the toj method. I know there is a size chart but I suspect it may have been measured differently by thurston bros and a quick rec would help.
I'm 5'6 140lb, S/46 in everything. First impression of this is that it's very tough and substantial. Reminded me of trying on my first pair of heavy weight raw denim. I get the feeling that it will break in nicely. It's on par with the Junya x Vanson I have and definitely worth the sub 1k price.[/quote] Omg that's beautiful. Don't crop it. Looks perfect!
Fit pic please before you send it back.
 july 2013 order here. Emailed and PM'ed drew several times with no response.
 Agreed, disappointingly i don't think i can purchase this jacket based on the size chart. 21.25" chest for me with tshirt but ideally 21.5" so i can layer with light sweater. Will have to wait further for other sf members fit pics and feedback.
I would be a size ML based on the waist hem of 19.5 but highly doubt I would fit a chest of 20.5.    The increments on the chest measurements seems off. Between sizes XS and ML, they increase 0.5" to 1" and between sz ML to L it jumps by 1.5". Same goes for the the waist hem measurement. Jumps from 19.5" to 21"?    Unless its measured differently? 
Those chest and shoulder measurements look much slimmer than expected. I thought sz M was going to have a shoulder of 17.5 and chest of 21.25?
 what did you order? i'm at 91 weeks and also no response to 3 emails and 3 pms
September 2013? Try July 2013 and later.