or Connect

Posts by rbnman

Any plans to add this dr (with sleeve zippers on side) to list next week as well as women's bcdr?
^ what size is that?
DAYUM!The price to pay for doing a few push ups.
Blue floral is amazing! Just wished it came with a 21.25" chest.
I also do not mind the collar gap. If they can work out the wrinkle on the bottom lapel that has the 2 hardware studs and make a size between ML and L, then that would be awesome!
to clarify, my expectations is that that if i ordered chest of 21.5 and it comes to 21.25 or 21.75 across then its ok. If it was made to 21 instead of 21.5 as ordered, well that would be tight for me and not ok. its a tricky one because 0.25 tolerance has a different impact depending on where its applied. 0.25 smaller in pit width has a bigger impact on me than 0.25 in sleeve length or elbow width for example.
 go back to older toj models, 2.3, bomber 2.2. That is the basis / standard at which he started. That is the baseline/yardstick that was set.at those images sizes, i'm only looking at cut, fit and jacket specs.
 "were these jackets ever the top tier quality we thought they were?"You might need to go back further in the thread. Can't recall if it was DK self proclaimed his leathers to be on par if not better than Tom Ford offerings or if it was another customer. And many customers confirmed this level of quality.So to answer your question, yes, expectations were set at top tier quality. Expectations are set based on photos of products delivered to previous customers and their...
Cellardoors, its this kind of attitude that winds me up. It's these type of posts that has allowed DK to put his feet up, giving him the impression that he could probably wrap some tin foil around a piece of shit and sell it to you and you would be ok with it. I'm just reminding everyone (including DK) its not all hunky-dory, it is not OK to be provided a product that has never been advertised as such and to shrug it off. Does any of his prototypes in which he has...
Everyone that ordered lamb will get non-uniform veins. Calf orders will become 'half weight' calf, or worse, that pebble leather shit used on the day packs (which was meant to be heavy calf). We will start to kick the tyres again and DK will respond (or run away) with long story implying that he did us all a favour, that veins in fact represent the best quality & leather of this thickness does not exist in the world without veins. Heavy calf was always impractical & too...