or Connect

Posts by rbnman

As I mentioned, it could depend on how the jkt is manufactured. I would be keen on knowing if the front measurement differs from the back because I can only compare with my TOJ, which I measure from the front.It may be possible that the shoulder gussets may add a bit to the measurements but I'll wait for thurston bros to comment on the front shoulder measurement.I just sold my TOJ so can't prove this theory myself.
@Synthese, as I understand the shoulders of the sample jacket you have measures 20" (sz L) across when measured across the back, as shown below   http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UlxnMPuUSvI/S6QanBKY8CI/AAAAAAAAAzI/BJPjx0LcJ4o/s400/8.JPG   If you still have the jacket, could you do me a big favour and measure it the TOJ way which is from the front? (see example below)   http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcm5v0SBnH1qzuyaj.jpg   I'm just wondering if the shoulder measurements...
Jacket looks fine. I would take 0.5" off the shoulders and sleeve length and 0.2" off the sleeve width at pit.
 I agree, shoulders are too small for a jacket with P2P of 22.75.  Shoulders should be in the range of 18.75 to 19". Looking forward to seeing the fit pics, especially of one with the jacket zipped up. 
whats the chest measurement for an L?
I'm confused. What happened to sz M p2p = 21.75 and s2s = 18.25? @Thurston Bros For the avoidance of doubt, please complete the below table.   MEASUREMENTS (Standard) 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 shoulders, back               chest (pit-to-pit)               waist               body length, front               body length, back               sleeve length, from...
daypack spot for sale. PM me. 
^ yup thats exactly what it is. They have given an idea on what the measurements will be on the revised sample. What would be nice is a guide on how they take their measurements. E.g. is length taken front the front or back and from what points? is the shoulder measured from the front or back? Is take pit across from seam to seam or do you lie the jacket completely flat in which case sometimes you measure just past the seams. 
They ship internationally. I confirmed with them a few weeks back (outside of this thread)
one year here as well. Farkin ridiculous.