or Connect

Posts by aleeboy

I would go for a pillot's watch. Either the IWC Pilot Chrono or the Breitling Navi. Both classics and both look great on leather straps. Bracelets are for girls.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blake686 A little before SF and after SF comparison. It has been about 6 months since I joined (and I have bought and sold about 5 pairs that didn't fit correctly). Sorry for the crappy pics, not the best photogropher or camera. Before...Hide your eyes, a lot of Kenneth Cole After... Bottom (L to R): Barker Black Archdale in Antique Chestnut, Barker Black Archdale in Black, Barker Blake Harboros in Burgundy,...
For your waist size, I would say 7.5. I am 32 and have it at 8. Wouldn't go any tighter than that.
Quote: Originally Posted by jeff13007 I have one of those belts, and i dont think the belt being too long is the cause of it coming undone. The hole might be too big for it. Are you using a hermes belt with the buckle? anyway a solution would be to get it shortened so you can use the other 2 holes instead, unless its the hole where the buckle itself attaches to the belt. What do you mean the hole might be too big for it? You mean it got...
Quote: Originally Posted by vbuskirk Sounds like you might possibly be rushing things just a bit. Enjoy the process of the decision as well. The hunt is just as fun as the kill. Ohhh, and mine says "hi". Nice 112! Strap a little tight?
Quote: Originally Posted by rajesh06 No docs, no boxes = no deal I don't see why this is an issue, unless you are the type who wants to flip it one day. No B&P means there is a negative correction in the market price. Having said this, I would prefer new from a dealer any day of the week. W.r.t your PAM choice, I would go for something in the 44mm offering. The 40mm versions look like a well build body builder who is 5'2. I like PAMs,...
Hi, To those who know about belt fitting, I have a question. I have one of those 'H' buckle belts from Hermes. It's a size 90 and I am a tad under an 87. I currently wear it on the last hole, so there is still some slack once the pin is in. My problem is is the buckle seems to come undone very regularly. How is the belt supposed to fit to prevent this from happening? Is it supposed to be flush, snug or a tad large? Help me... it's as bad as walking around with...
The Elliptical trainer is a good machine. Like all exercises, what you get out of it is 100% dependent on what you put in. I can work the Elliptical harder than most people I see on the treadmills. Same goes for the bike. Thesedays I don't run because the impact will only exacerbate my injury.
Quote: Originally Posted by czjl I was wondering if single leg squats are bad if you have knee problems? I normally squat with a bar. I have been getting pain in my hamstring near my knee recently, so I tried single-leg squats. These have been working fine lately... I recommend this as it allows intensity as you are doing your full BW on one leg. You can hold a plate against your chest if you need more resistance and have the balance to do so.
You can build a decent body and strength with minimal equipment. Essentials: - Resistance bands - Pull-up / dips station (these can be had pretty cheap. Put it in the corner of your room Exercises you can do are: - Single leg squats (I do these since I can't load my spine now) - GHR (fix your feet under some furniture. Will take you time to develop strength do complete these - Pull-ups / Dips (use bands for assistance / resistance) - Push-ups (with bands) -...