or Connect

Posts by aleeboy

Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu Fashion shoes are a lot different than the brands you mentioned. They are not built to last, both in style and in construction. They can make a shoe that is lower quality and cheaper to make and then sell it for more. When the shoe wears out, you simply throw it out and go buy another pair. Ummm... based on my fashion shoes, you're wrong. I've had a pair of Emporio Armani's for 4 years. I've received...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I like these a lot. I highly recommend them. They look great in a light coloured shirt because the inside of the frame is a very soft blue colour.
I'm 28 and I wear flip-flops when I'm going to the pool / beach in summer. I live in a tropical climate and I don't wear flip-flops when I'm out, unless I am going downstairs to buy some coffee.
Muffin tops on guys... I've heard it all now. I would like to continue further on why a man is wearing jeans in a cut and size he has no business with, but your vain, so it won't help. losing weight is easy. Eat less and exercise more. There I said it. Here's a simple logi to follow: Calories consumed < Calories burned (both resting metabolic rate and food)
Quote: Originally Posted by celticgent IMHO boat shoes are more versatile. The few pairs of driving mocs I've owned have had those 'nubs' on the sole instead of a rubber sole. This is fine in the car or on dry pavement, but if you have to walk in grass it can be wet and get the leather sole wet. Also I've found the sperrys have a bit more support and thus are more comfortable if you get caught walking a bit. I would disagree with this....
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC I'm considering the Anglo-American 221: Tateossian is British, and well-known for his cufflinks. My understanding is Tateossian is a British accessory company, but they don't produce eye wear, do they? The glasses I bought are from a Korean company which bought the license to use the brand name. Is the pair you pictured from Tateossian in England?
I recently bought these: It's a Korean brand and very much in trend over there thesedays.
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse It really does not matter when you get your calories. A calorie is a calorie. Eating 6 small meals vs 3 medium ones won't cause you to loose anymore weight if they have the same total daily calories. Find me someone who is trying to control their diet and is able to come up with 6 small meals with the same calories as those you can find in three moderate meals! Discipline is the key. It's hard and it...
The good thing is you are very over weight, which means a disciplined diet and rigorous exercise regime will deliver fast results. Don't worry about crappy diets like Atkins. All the stuff you read about diets dropping out carbs is bull crap. Look at Asia. We eat carbs during every meal. What these low-carb diets do is set you up for a huge carb craving... your body needs it and you will binge like no other. How hard is it to lose weight? Two things: 1) Eat three...
Quote: Originally Posted by otter all this crap about not having carbs after a certain time is just that...CRAP there are no credible studies that indicate why you shouldnt have carbs after a certain time for my own amusement i tried limiting my carbs at night over a 8 week period , but kept my caloric input the same as when i had carbs at night...NO DIFFERENCE WHAT SO EVER the reason you hear ppl say dont eat carbs at night is that they want...