or Connect

Posts by aleeboy

You lift because you want smooth hands? I think you need to train at a womens gym. They will most probably be able to give you some sympathy there. Oh wait... you have a penis, right? On a serious note, stick to those pink DBs which do not exceed 5kg. Lose the gloves and work on your grip. If you work, or have worked, with heavy weights and have tried gloves, you know that wearing gloves is cheating!
Tag's can be found on any professional's wrist. They are the go to watch for people looking to spend money on a "serious" watch. Read my above statement with caution I would recommend that you go for a Breitling Navi if you are considering getting a Tag. Not much price difference (depending on which Tag) and it's a very classy watch. If I were you, I'd go for a Rolex. These come in atleast double the cost of a Tag. As common as these are, they aren't as...
I just came back from a three day shopping expedition in Tokyo. I unfortunately don't have any pictures to share with you all but I have to say that Tokyo, as others have pointed out, is a shopping dream. The food is of a very high standard, customer service is exceptional and the range of mens clothing is unparalleled in the universe that we know today. I went to Tokyo with the goal of picking up a pair if shoes. I originally wanted to pick up a pair of EGs but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman As others have said, try places like the Isetan Mens Annex in Shinjuku, the Trading Post shop in Ginza, United Arrows (Ginza, Marunouchi and other places) and other major department stores. Isetan Mens Annex offers everything from Japanese-made and Italian-made shoes for under $200, to English and Italian brands for over $2000. It is a shoe lover's heaven and even if you don't buy anything there, it is well worth...
Black penny loafer Black monks Brown wingtips Tan Mocassins Black Mocassins
Quote: Originally Posted by Milkcansan I have experience with Regal. Bought one long wing at Isetan at 30% discount. Leather is corrected grain and with rubber sole. goodyear welted though. now it is the shoe I wear when I visit my customer's factories (steel mills, paper mills, cement mills). need minimum maintenance. I think Regal have a better range but it is not available in Singapore. Either the fashion buyer is someone is a douche who like...
Quote: Originally Posted by why18 What you see in Isetan Singapore, are stuffs now in the factory outlets of Regal and price cheaper. However having said that, I think Isetan (Scotts) is selling the Regal shoes (selected model) at discount between 30-50% right now( as of Friday when I was there). I will go and have a look at th quality of these Regal shoes. Funnily, in Korea they have a Regal brand which is retailed through Kumkang. They are...
Quote: Originally Posted by gazman70k Ah, you are from the sartorial waste land. Pity your Singapore Dollar isn't faring too well against the Yen either. http://www.x-rates.com/d/SGD/JPY/graph120.html You'd be better off getting in touch with GShen and seek his advice. But if you must, then go to Isetan Men's in Shinjuku or United Arrows in Ginza. Large sizes will also be an issue. But you are unlikely to find anything in the USD500 range. You...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Just out of curiosity, what do you expect to get for $500? I'm pretty sure even Vass is more than that. This is the thing... I would like to be directed to a local maker where I can stumble upon something in that price range. So please no recommendations for stores that charge $700+. I'm seeking a pair of black loafers. I originally thought I may be able to pick something up for sale from EG, Lobb and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim + if you have larger, westerner sized feet, they may not even stock shoes to fit you. I've never bought Lobbs or anything, but I've noticed that it can be a challenge to find a size US 11 sneaker in Japan sometimes. Thankgoodness I'm a EU43 / 10US. Really need some help from those who can direct me to a store which has... what's it called... oh yeah... a range to actually select from. I live in...