or Connect

Posts by aleeboy

My sister used to wear jodphurs... she didn't have a horse so she didn't go all out with the boots I'm not sure what you would wear, but I would like to make two suggestions: - If wearing it in public, do so in Tokyo (there are some oddly dressed people there) - Take some pics
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 This is exactly why I am the proud owner of an 18 YO. Where was admiral Akbar when I needed him? That's why you should've given it to her in her mouth
Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol I just wanted to make the point that bicep curls are actually harder than all the exercises everybody's been talking about. Make that one-armed curls, now there's a real man's workout. Who cares if you squat 500lbs. I'm telling you, the guy curling 500lbs is going to be stronger, and can probably do pullups in the 3-4 range. You idiot. If he can do 500lbs curls... we talking about DB, not BB,...
I'll make a general statement about the two brands. Church's Well built with nice leather. Very solid feel. Can find more stylish (i.e. non-conservative styles) for a more modern look. Ferragamo Styling is good on the non-Studio lines, unless you love the steel thingies Can't compare at the same price point. Tramezza is at a higher price point, yet quality may not be that much better. I would say Church's are a good shoe. I will most likely pick one of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Foxtrot56 This shit got stupid quick, maybe any time someone says something excessiviley idiotic Mark Rippetoe should be linked. http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_Rippetoe http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_Rippetoe http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_Rippetoe Who are you implying is idiotic? Just to clarify, there are two schools of thought here: 1. Dead lift is King 2....
Quote: Originally Posted by srendam Completely agree. Once you get onto a healthy diet you wont ever crave coke. I drink Coke and drink coffee with sugar. Heck, I just finished a night out with a splendid Big Mac meal with sugar filled Coke. But you know what? I put in at least 4 hours a week sweating my ass off at the gym. Fat people do not know moderation. This is why I loathe them and laugh at all there binge eating and diet cokes....
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman It depends on how fat the person is. Overweight is no problem, I don't judge people who overindulge a little. Obese people, on the other hand, can disgust me. Especially when they don't put any thought into trying to hide it or cover themselves up properly. There are XXXL people who carry themselves well and dress appropriately, but they are rare. It seems once people reach that upper limit they let themselves go...
Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent Really, you loathe them? Of course fat people would look better if they were not fat. But every one of us is less good than we could be in a thousand different ways. If we were all less "lazy," we could be better in a couple of those thousand ways. But still, we'd be less good than we could be. I just don't understand loathing people who are less good than they could be in the way of physical appearance. ...
Yes, not being lazy is a more important trait than being well dressed. I have grown to loathe fat people as I know that they are stuffing their faces with processed foods and eating junk foods on the regular with their Diet Cokes. I'll take a fit guy in Uniqlo over a slob in RLPL. Booyah! Apologies for being non PC about this...
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix of course they are you idiot! if someones benching the same as i squat, then i'd have to assume that they're stronger than me in the other lifts! or are you one of those people whose bench=squat=deadlift? Quoted for being a moron. Let me type this out again. If I squat 100 kg and you dead lift 100 kg. I'm most certainly a stronger individual than you. Guaranteed here. You either believe it, or...