or Connect

Posts by Bussit

Everyone should go into their user preferences page and change how many posts they can view in one page to 100 on their PC or mobile so there's less flipping through the pages.
Was going to pick up a pair of stretch raws from DH when I stumbled across a barely worn pair of selvedge D01's from 2013. Can't wait to taper them and wear them!
Chain Wyatts are awesome, but seeing it murdered out for a change is pretty rad.
Your SA should be able to do that for you. Alternatively, you can phone order directly from that store and have them ship it to you.
Ohh my bad. The entire print inside the waist is bad. D01 is SL (slim fit) and the leg opening isn't as tapered as what you are wearing.
They're D02 for sure. It's these.
I'm guessing they're the SS16 Nightriders (light coated denim) after seeing the pressed crease in the first pic and tag. I have a pair in 33 and the tag is almost identical except mine reads "33 180/88A" on the top, so I'm going to assume that each size will say something different. You definitely had to go down (at least) one size otherwise they'd fall off your waist. They're supposed to be D02 SK for sure though.
Yves Saint Laurent museum to open in Marrakesh in 2017.
Sounds like a 🔥 mixtape, fam. 🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤
DH has a pair of destroyed/rip denim available from the Fall collection. Website lists it as a 19cm cut though.     100% cotton