or Connect

Posts by mia123456789

i used inviCible scars for my acne scars.. it is relatively very effective in scars and spots.  It has many benefits but is devoid of any side effects.It’s a great product... my scars vanished in just 3 weeks... glad to have this product. It’s worth paying for it. It is a hypoallergenic acne scar treatment. Since it does not contain common skin irritants like preservatives and fragrances, it is far less likely to cause a break-out than most other acne scar care products...
i'd recommend inviCible scars. I've used it and it's worth buying it. i had acne scars too ... they too used to look really ugly..i can imagine how you would be feeling...  give it a try ..it has all those vitamins and minerals that are required for scar treatment such as vitamin C, silicone sheets and many more... i've tried tonnes of remedies but none worked for me.I tried a bunch of cheap creams, like the stuff you get at CVS, but it didn’t really work.i got to know...
@Zeldafire, try INVICIBLE SCARS. It really works … After doing tremendous researches , I finally looked forward in buying this product. I had these dark spots due to some usage of wrong products . they became permanent and never disappeared. Believe me I tried tonnes of products to make them vanish but was always disappointed. I’m using this cream inviCible scars for 3 weeks and have seen a difference in the texture as it has lightened that portion. I may use it further...