or Connect

Posts by Wade

To those who have ordered pants before, how far apart were your front rise and back rise?
Flyknits haven't bothered me at all but I only have the lunar1, trainer, and racer The frees didn't look that appealing to me.
If only back length was a few inches longer
mine werent 7 days 
Why are classes not canceled today
Anyone outside the US need to PM me for a shipping quote   I have an ervell field jacket here for sale. It has a hood that's not shown but i can take a pic if you really want to see. Worn ~10 times, no flaws
Anyone outside the US need to PM me for a shipping quote   S2S: 17 P2P: 20 Back Length: 25.5   Bought this a few months ago but only wore it twice and original owner didn't wear it much either. Very good condition. Only putting this for sale because I need the cash for something. If this isn't sold by mid April then I'm keeping it. No fur for this version. Only flaw is very minor piling. A small part of the collar is a bit darker but that's natural with this...
^ but the person they get at the airport might end up going somewhere in bklyn/queens anyway
 http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/10/sports/michael-sam-college-football-star-says-he-is-gay-ahead-of-nfl-draft.html
I don't follow Geller much so question about zipper blazers: Do they go on sale at the end of the season in most sizes or should i just grab one now? I'm a 46 if it matters