or Connect

Posts by Wade

Been a while since i last ordered from Luxire and im at the checkout page and for shipping i see that there's options for free and one for USA-$15.  I remember talks of customs a while back so can anyone tell me the difference between the two? Is the free option just take your risk with customs and the USA-$15 customs included?
Paypal Only Anyone outside of the US need to add +$50 for EMS   I have an Epaulet DB Veneto here for sale. This is tagged a M/38. I bought it from another SFer who had it tailored to a S/36. Measurements are:  s2s: 17 p2p: 20 sleeve length: 24 back length: 28.5 Originally retailed for 1200 if i remember correctly   description from Epaulet:   Last year we took a meeting with a brilliant Italian manufacturer that crafts the finest quilted sportcoats we've ever...
would be down for a fantasy league.
not sure if i should cop the ro adidas so cheap but i cant wear sneakers most of the time 
What are the prices like for the 2 schneider jackets? Also how soon will they be up online?
Uniqlo on 5th is the worst
It's marked with low value. I had 2 jackets in the same shipment before marked at 30 I think there's only like one or two guys who actually got hit with fees
i had this originally and it lagged a bit, not sure if it was the internet connection problem or something else. I use Plex now for videos stored on my computer and it has been great, literally no lag and it's easy to use.
my picks for the contest:     color isn't for me, but ppl are sleeping hard on this sweater:i've been wanting to pull the trigger on this bag for a long time now but i cant justify it since i dont actually need it and would probably use it like 4 times a year maxreally like the color of the suit, shame it's a single vent. My size is sold out either way, though  Also, items slept on:  [[SPOILER]]
Pull your skirt down b