or Connect

Posts by robc

Its that they don't have interfacing on the cuffs. which- I have only ever seen on casual shirts and cheaper low end shirts.  contacted them to see if they have inandout burger style hidden menu of options.     Being 58 pages with all the menswear snobs here I cannot believe that no one has raised this issue before.
Is anyone else disappointed by the cuff quality and thinness of them?   just got 1st order and the convertible cuffs are terrible and thin- my crumby jantzens are better or even a arrow shirt is better.   yuk. internet hype. not pleased at all with the quality of P.C..  Do like the website and ordering, but the final product is not worth the money.
What about these?  Vivo Barefoot-Gobi  
Any low rise light chukkas you guys like.    (cannot wear clarks- never fit properly)   have these now- awesome comfortable but not built to last; sorel balmoral  
hard to tell, lots of fake ferro out there. mind you the real thing isn't that impressive in person either.  email them and try to cancel the transaction- doesn't hurt to ask.
Is this an orphan or part of a suit?   if it is odd, pants suggestions?      
He does do it: http://totokaelo.com/ys-by-yohji-yamamoto/tapered-slim-pant/black/KL1419   and cordings only size is 42 which would, regardless of cut- look like hell.   Could whipcord substitute? 
Second on the thrift but really try working towards wearing one of these.  
Looking to match up a harris tweed jacket with some cavalry twill pants, want to avoid overly baggy, like a modern fit, but not Yamamoto slim and short.   Anyone know of a good quality online shop?
Had a SS sub rolex back in the 90's, I liked it but they have gotten better particularity the clasp.  Also like what tutor is doing- and anyone who thinks its a lesser brand- what they are doing now is really cool without being trendy/disposable.   Still, for my next dive type watch I am leaning towards a Seiko SBDB001, but have yet to see in person.