or Connect

Posts by Stissius

I think pretty much any Brioni is worth a pickup at true thrift prices. For a suit w/ ruined pants you could ditch them and just sell an odd jacket and still make a killing. Likewise for other things like shirts/pants, stained/small holes/other issues aren't really a death sentence--flipping-wise, anyway.
^That robe is the tits. Same with Eazy's gangster jacket, those are so dope.   Shout out to Put This On for a feature in the eBay roundup. At first I thought it was just my new photo setup and I got all pumped, lol. Crazy amount of traffic that brings.   I decided to go all out and hit a ton of stores today before I drive back for school tomorrow, and boy did it pay off (...well it hasn't paid off yet, the bank account took a serious blow today). No details until I get...
I was wondering about this the other day. What's to stop you from underestimating the weight of everything (aside from a conscience, of course)? I remember before I got a precise scale I did exactly that, and nothing happened. Based on my imprecise scale, the package was somewhere between 3 and 4 lbs. The difference of 1lb was like $17 international. I chose 3 and printed the postage, sent it off, and buyer got his package just fine. If you're close do they just let it...
Both those peacoats are sick. Maybe It's because I live in a desert, but I have yet to see a decent men's overcoat/heavy coat around here. Nice haul altogether.   I've been doing okay the last few weeks. Highlights: (no pics for now, heading back to school soon)   almost unworn AE sanfords in my size with perfectly fitting shoe trees Magnanni brown woven leather oxford 13M Ferragamo Studio black split toes 10.5D Dak's tweed hunting (maybe not the right term) jacket RRL...
+1, I've seen some of their stuff. Really nice, although not very well known. On a side note, did you find those Senns at the thrift store? If so, that's dope.
Are these anything, or just some random Italian maker? On Nordstrom tassel loafers. I could have sworn I recognized the heel, and the "handcrafted" got me excited, but I couldn't find anything in the thread. Nails highlighted in red.   [[SPOILER]]
      Cool, thanks fellas.
A lot of nice finds lately guys--nice! Especially those cufflinks, wow.   It's been very slow here, but I've found a few cool things. All available for trade for small stuff.   Sicknasty Zegna SU Misura SC EU52 Brown with a red herringbone pattern Measurements added, by popular demand. p2p 22" Sleeves 23.5" Shoulders 20.5" BoC 30.5" [[SPOILER]]   A pretty wild PRL shirt L     [[SPOILER]]   AE Stockbridge 12D   [[SPOILER]]   Some nice BB makers ties   [[SPOILER]]...
Hey guys I've run into a bit of a problem--looking for some advice. A guy from Russia with 0 feedback did a BIN on a cassette deck I had up. I don't have anything about 0 feedback buyers or not shipping to Russia in my listings (but I think I will after this), and now I'm not quite sure what to do. I was going to send it out via registered mail, but when I went to the post office, the lady said I couldn't do registered. The only option was priority (20lb package) which...
Cool pickups. Those RG monkey shirts are $$. I sold one awhile ago like instantly at 120 BIN. I'm sure some of the bigtimers could get a lot more. Also props for making everything available--that's real cool of you.   Geez what a haul k4. These are especially cool. Also anything Cloak always deserves a mention.