or Connect

Posts by adamt

May you what?
I have two pairs of trousers (chino's) that i want to change the colour of, see photo that shows my desired result: http://tinypic.com/r/1zof9za/8 Tan colour to a stone / light creme colour Light grey to a Gun-metal / medium grey colour Both trousers are made of 100% cotton. I already have the required dyes and now need a product to strip the colour out of the trousers to then apply the new colour dye. I saw this Dylon Pre-dye colour...
I have two pairs of trousers (chino's) that i want to change the colour of, see photo that shows my desired result.   Tan colour to a stone / light creme colour   Light grey to a Gun-metal / medium grey colour   Both trousers are made of 100% cotton.   I already have the required dyes and now need a product to strip the colour out of the trousers to then apply the new colour dye. I saw this Dylon Pre-dye colour...
thanks, a racer leather seems the right name   As a 28 y/old man, would this jacket suit the following outfit:   OCBD shirt -  sweater chinos -  denim jeans chelsea boots - tassle loafers
i want to know the name of this type of leather jacket.   You could say its a leather bomber jacket, but its got a collar that 'sticks up' and other bomber jackets have a flat down collar       I prefer this small 'stick up' collar but need the name of this style of leather jacket so i can find more   thanks
so besides a peacoat, is there any other suitable style coats that look stylish?
I only thought about black as it seems to most 'office suitable' with my black shoes i have a navy suit and a charcoal grey suit. i do think a grey looks quite nice but i thought a black coat would go better with both suits   i looked at a car coat but im not too keen on the lack of design   is a pea coat too much for 'to work/office' wear?     Any other recommended styles of coats for 'to work' wear?
Besides a black Peacoat, what is a stylish coat to wear to work, mid-thigh length maximum, in black, worn with suit and shoes for the office im 28   i don't want a long coat
 "ASK A QUESTION, GET AN ANSWER - ASK ALL QUICK QUESTIONS HERE"
thank you for the constructive reply, which oone is slightly better in your opinion? i was told Clarks Chesea boots were a good choice, could you post a pic please of what would be considered nice black chelsea boots?