or Connect

Posts by NMW1982

That's a nice ring, but it's very plain and ordinary. Why would I get Cartier, if I can get something that's the same for less than half the price? Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy This is my favorite wedding band for men and women in platinum by Cartier.
3.5mm, $1,800. Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Looks nice, what is it? white gold or platinum? Anyway, by having the words Cartier carved on it probably raised the price by two folds over similar band.
it's platinum. i was also considering rose gold. Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Looks nice, what is it? white gold or platinum? Anyway, by having the words Cartier carved on it probably raised the price by two folds over similar band.
Hmm, the picture didn't seem to show up. Here it is attached.
What do you guys think of this Cartier wedding band?
The reviews on Yelp for Rizzo don't bode well for the quality and service of this tailor. Are you guys sure Joe at Rizzo is good? Quote: Originally Posted by tpynchon Joe at Rizzo's does send out for basic alterations but he is still better than Jack. This is based on having multiple alterations done by both of them. Also, it didn't seem to me that Jack was any cheaper. I just got a RLPL blazer back from Joe, and I am happy with his work.
what were you wearing before? Quote: Originally Posted by eMacPaul I recently purchased my 3rd pair of AE (all eBay, all since joining SF in July), and like them. Definitely much better than what I was wearing before.
I just received a new Ted Baker shirt I ordered and I absolutely love the shirt! It fits me so well, it looks like it's a MTM shirt. I have no experience with Ted Baker however. What is the general consensus on the quality of the shirts?
I think this is a pretty awesome jacket. It's stylish and sophisticated. Though this is a jacket that is for someone UNDER 40 for sure. Quote: Originally Posted by Bellison Very sporty RLBL jacket. Opinions? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family
Quote: Originally Posted by modern_leifeng Recently spent a day ring shopping in HK, after a lot of no's, we went with the 4mm Tiffany platinum with rose gold. Actually, I looked at the rose gold and I really like it. However, from what I understand, they don't make rings in 4+mm in rose gold. I think the largest that tiffany's makes in rose gold is 3mm. I do like the look of rose gold much better than gold and platinum.