or Connect

Posts by NMW1982

I was in China recently for business and it is crazy to see the number of people who line up outside of luxury brands and buy absurdly over-priced goods. These are booming times for them! http://www.economist.com/node/18184466 China's luxury boom Feb 17th 2011 | HONG KONG | from PRINT EDITION A tasteful golden despot statuette MANY Chinese people still remember the days when luxury meant a short queue for the toilet at the end of the street, or a bus...
Sorry, Sold
***SORRY, SOLD!*** Hi all, I have a pair of G&G Narvell for Ralph Lauren Purple Label in size 9UK / 9.5US. It has been gently used and is in pristine condition. I've worn a few times and have come to the conclusion that these shoes are too narrow for me even though they are a D width. Comes with box and shoe bags. Shoe trees extra. Please PM with any questions Asking SOLD CONUS PayPal PERSONAL, or extra 3%. I only ship to those with CONFIRMED PayPal shipping...
I think it's the Rothschild. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Obvi... meant moar deets
Well Derrruuhhhhh! Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Are those G&G? ^
Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on these barbour jackets?
I don't think the soles of those shoes are wood, lmao. Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo I'd prefer something with a softer (not wooden) heel. Anymore ideas?
My my, don't you look like a fine English chap. Quote: Originally Posted by Ich_Dien
Can you guys post some pictures of you in your Barbour jackets? Thanks.
I don't like how the jacket makes a person's shoulders look really slanted and narrow. Also because the jacket doesn't taper towards the bottom and actually flairs out towards the bottom makes it look like you're wearing a woman's poncho. Add this to the fact that the length makes you look like a dwarf and makes me wonder why any guy would buy this. Quote: Originally Posted by dmac I just picked up a Beaufort a couple of months ago and don't find it...