or Connect

Posts by NMW1982

How much is the Brown Leather Field Satchel?
Hi, I have a pair of Alden full strap cordovan color 8 loafers for sale. They are brand new. $599-->$499 CONUS. Shipping elsewhere extra. PayPal personal or + 3.5%. Please PM with any questions. Thanks.
LET ME BE CLEAR. THE SALE IS FOR ONLY THE SHOES, BOXES AND SHOE TREES ARE NOT INCLUDED! Thanks.
Barneys Boston does carry any handgrade ie, 337 last shoes. They only carry benchgrade shoes. But yes, try some Aldens at either Brooks Brothers, Tannery, or North River in Boston. Quote: Originally Posted by AlexE Well, you buying the wrong size has nothing to do with C&J being bad shoes. So you live in Boston. Why don't you get on the train down to NYC on a Saturday morning, go to the C&J store and try different sizes for all the lasts...
That's a good deal. Where did you find them for so cheap? Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 I just picked up a brand new pair of C&J Cliffords for $315 I'm really excited I got such a great deal, but I'm in need of a belt to go with these. I could pick up the Crockett & Jones belt in the same colorway....but I'd really prefer a nickel colored buckle instead of gold. Any help guys? Let's keep this below $200, nothing extravagant. Also, I...
But do you have free shipping as well? Quote: Originally Posted by Cedarville Store Great Trees - Great Price! Cedarville Store is now offering the Classic Cedar Shoe Tree at the discounted price of $14.39, when you use the styleforum coupon code (10% OFF). Coupon code - styleforum The Classic combines a full cedar hook heel with a practical split toe. The automatic spreader adjustment means a perfect fit in every shoe. These are "seconds"...
Sorry, but those could pass for clown shoes, especially with the two shades. Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo I was very happy to see a box from Leffot this morning, with Alden's shell/calf saddle shoes inside. That is... until I put them on. How can Alden possibly not notice the multi-shade difference in the shell color between the two shoes? So now I am stuck with either keeping these, or sending them back for a refund. But I love...
I feel like I am in between 31 and 32 waist size--31 is a bit tight on me, whereas 32 feel a bit loose. What would you recommend? Should I go with bigger and hope that if I need it smaller I can take the waist in? Or should I go with smaller and hope that it will feel looser as I break the pants in and wear it? Thanks.
The 337 last will make your already large feet seem bigger. I find the American makers of shoes seem to make your feet look smaller like Alden or Allen Edmonds. Quote: Originally Posted by mrbranch I'm wondering if anyone can throw out some suggestions for a dark brown captoe balmoral. In particular, I have a larger sized foot (12.5 US) so I don't want anything too elongated or pointy. So far I'm looking at the CJ Audley (337 last) at about $500...