or Connect

Posts by ShoutOutsFoMyBo

a small in the first shirt, generation, and 50 might work. xs will be impossible
what is your chest measurement roughly? size xs sounds like it would be tiny.
why do you say that? are you holding out on us? do you have a mrporter code? pm me no one has to know
you might need to get some women's jeans. a 26 in the petite standards is crazy thin
ervell. just in time for an early summer nice jeans, wear in good health ^
not anymore!! but really its because they are just basics. next time, consider sprinking in some product shots of raf simons or undercover pieces from rakuten. make sure to post runway shots of in spoilers. it doesn't matter if you actually bought them or not, no one will ever find out.
baja fish tacos over baja fresh all day most days
any recs for a chunky, wide lasted derby similar to docs? preferably vibram or similar rubber sole.
doesn't look too bad. I mean yeah its obvious you have big feet, but it doesn't look terrible. consider experimenting with cropped pants and jeans, it might help balance out your sillouette. as of now the stacking is only bringing more attention to your feet. tbh i'm actually a little jealous. my feet are short and wide. they are at once petite and awkward, a parody of feet. you clomp into rooms authoritatively.
is black an option? if not, blue.