or Connect

Posts by JMP

Alden blue suede loafers. Size 9.5. These shoes are in excellent condition. Alden shoe trees are included. Inside reads: 9 1/2 B/D 0B23 024 5 3455U7 Shoes measure 11 7/8'' x 4'' Shipping to conus is included International shipping- please inquire
Single pleats, brown/olive color, cuffs Measurements as follows: Across waist: 16'' Inseam: 30.5'' (1.75'' left) Width at knee: 9.5'' Width at cuff: 8.5'' Shipping to CONUS: $10 Please contact for international
Ralph Lauren Black Label Pants 32 Black pinstripe pants. Flat front, 52% Linen, 48% wool. Measurements as follows: Across waist: 16.5'' Inseam: 31'' (1.75'' left) Width at knee: 9'' Width at cuff: 8.75'' Shipping to CONUS: $10 Please contact for international
Ralph Lauren Purple Label Pants Sz 32 Jared Model- Double pleats, side tabs 100% wool. Made by Saint Andrews. Measurements as follows: Across Waist: 16.75'' Inseam: 30'' (1.75'' left) Width at knee: 9.5'' Width at cuff: 8.5'' Shipping to CONUS: $10 Please contact for international
Ralph Lauren Purple Label Velvet Blazer 40R Ralph Lauren Purple Label Blazer Beautiful brown velvet. Size 40, peal lapel, double vents, two button, ticket pocket Measurements are as follows: Shoulder seam across back: 18.5'' Across underarms: 20.5'' Top of shoulder to bottom of sleeve: 24'' Top of collar to bottom: 29'' Shipping to CONUS is $12.00 Please contact me for international shipping
White RLPL spread collar french cuff shirt made of 120s 2-ply cotton. Super soft, slim fit, good condition. Measurements as follows: Underarm to underarm: 21'' Shoulder to bottom of cuff: 25'' Shipping to CONUS is $5.00 International Shipping is $15.00
Alden Brooks Brothers Shell Cordovan Loafers 10.5 D Shipping to Domestic US included International buyers please contact me for shipping prices Please let me know if you have any questions!
I was at Century 21 in the Financial District today and saw 2 amazing tuxedos that I hope someone here can give a new home. The DB one is a 44 RLPL Chester Barrie that is what I believe to be REALLY dark midnight blue The Shawl one is a 40 Zenga and has grosgrain lapels. Both were fully canvasses and really amazing and are under $700 if I recall. I'd like to see a SF'er pick these up before the stampedes that usually run through the racks @ Century 21 ruin them. Hope...
Polo Tuxedo 38 Short Corneliani/Slim Fitting/Flat Front/Side Tabs Will sell to Sf'er for 480 + Shipping http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
There is a Portolano sample sale at 15 W. 37th in NYC. They have a great selection of gloves for great prices. I recommend the brown wild boar skin w\\ cashmere lining... They have a look and feel unlike any other ones I've seen and for not much higher, are MUCH better than the deerskin J. Crew ones. I picked them up for $120. They also have a decent selection of small wallets, scarves, and other cashmere accessories. Worth a trip if anyone is in the neighborhood....